#21 Triene

Triene

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 28 September 2004 - 12:22 PM

what happened to the cd idea--

Idea remains only an idea when the main people dont wanna talk about it. SIMPLE !!!

#22 linuxuser

linuxuser

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,147 posts

Posted 28 September 2004 - 01:23 PM

Rupaiya aka Rupees ek hazar ek saya pandhra aka Rs aka linuxuser,
Congratulation for GRABBING new USERNAME in WNSO.
so you are fine now with this nick in this DAMN forum ?

hehe...ke bhancha yo oki bro,,samajme kuch nayi yata smile.gif smile.gif
:)

#23 distant_memory

distant_memory

Promotion Coordinator

• Promotion Coordinator
  • 1,452 posts

Posted 28 September 2004 - 03:03 PM

QUOTE(Rose @ Sep 28 2004, 12:22 PM)
what happened to the cd idea--

Idea remains only an idea when the main people dont wanna talk about it. SIMPLE !!!

View Post

jesus--don't get your knickers in a twist! weren't you the one leading the "idea"?? it's all well and good saying lets donate money for the poor and needy and "wow it feels amazing just saying 'lets help them' wonder how it would feel if we could really help them" psycho babble but no one does anything. "big talk" is such a waste of time...people should just stick to their own responsibilites and get on with their lives...its because people don't do that nepal is the way it is. nothing is going to come off this discussion!!!
Before you abuse, critisize and accuse
Walk a mile in my shoes!

www.tridentcraft.com

www.nepalschoolspeakers.co.uk

#24 Limitation//Moon

Limitation//Moon

Advanced Honourable Member

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,810 posts

Posted 28 September 2004 - 03:38 PM

DM-- Better try to speak good though it seems so hard to you, You can always learn ....just my little suggestion...probably it may worth much more.If you wanna spoof what you want go into the moderating forum or the WNSO addict.

Don't judge yourself what is or what is not going to come off this thread. Yourself have (should have, if you think) the responsibilty to give positive, since you don't have that abiliity you are not going to blame others.

And upon a seconding of the motion from another member..I am offering this suggestion. If people have a problem with a threads, and want it to give it a naughty sense, they should be able to give a suggestions to the overall health of the thread. Not like you are coming here to LEARN ENGLISH .

but in some cases, people neg(try to b superior) individuals without merit or reason in an attempt to kill a thread they want to spoil. This damages the integrity of a system that should show an indivual's rating. This rating should reflect what other members think of said individual's ability, knowledge and helpfulness. It should not be used in any manner other than that.

I know there is a "report" button but this touches on the ability to "self moderate" that people are touting.

So, long story short.......try to comment onto a matter of a thread and NOT show yourself like undeserving person.

Edited by rajunpl, 28 September 2004 - 03:40 PM.

#25 Triene

Triene

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 02:06 AM

QUOTE(distant_memory @ Sep 28 2004, 04:03 PM)
jesus--don't get your knickers in a twist! weren't you the one leading the "idea"??

its because people don't do that nepal is the way it is. nothing is going to come off this discussion!!![/font]

View Post

Distant Memory,

Ops! madam, you gave me a shock. Did you understand the topic of the thread? Regardless of my ill health and disaster i am still fighting for my new place to live and god already helped me.

It's shame a nepali Lady could be this worse, You babble without having a knowledge how the conversation is moving on. You have already beaten down into the ground and it has already been documented somewhere. As most user on wnso has seen the your talks. You may need a serious lesson on discipline !

You may want to increase moral behaviour in society and community like wnso.Essensially you also may want to learn good language.Be a typical Nepali lady as it don't match you when you want to fly with a lack of knowledge. Let me give you a analogy. You are like a child yarning for a biscuit, mama mam where was my biscuit you bought last month? while that biscuit has already finished. Believe me kids do that. How come you are talking about nonsensical thing when that problem of CD has already been resolved ie...No one going to make it. It was just an idea.

Don't worry about the talk baby, As I have finished a lot in my education career and going to finish soon and YES!! If I have 2 pence I will give 1 pence for a nation or organisation even if I have to live on hunger. Since how I am now is totally personal you are not allow to penalise it. damn it stay on discipline and the thread.

As I see you and your behaviour You have to learn a lot. You may ask for the help if I or any other member are available to help you.

I don't think so. I have to twist my knickers.I enjoy learning and to share. Meanwhile..I also attend to have fun for a change.When I try to be reasonable and negotiate,you become bold and aggressive. If I show my principled strength, You may suddenly want to become nice and reasonable. May be becoz that's you.

Now, for some reason, you may think I have grown soft, and like cockroaches,
are crawling out to see if I can get away with something.And you poor baby can't live between the line. May be you haven't taught to do so.

I am a topic starter so let me know baby if you have any valuable suggestion regarding this matter, but don't ask me for the biscuit again becoz I have to walk extra miles to buy for you.Be a Nepali lady as it may match you perfect and come forth with smiley face and no more childish behaviour.

#26 distant_memory

distant_memory

Promotion Coordinator

• Promotion Coordinator
  • 1,452 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 11:34 AM

ok so we're getting personal are we??!! well you're entitled to your opinions...that's cool, you don't think i'm much a nepali person--that kind of shows what a judgemental sad little person you are---you're willing to judge me on what kind of person i am without knowing me. how does speaking my mind make me less of a nepali??!! that means rajunpl is the worst nepali EVER! i don't see anything wrong in saying what i think. i think you'll find i'm more of a nepali that alot of nepali people in nepal! infact what makes you more of a nepali than me??!! please keep your "analogy" to yourself--cause quite frankly no one cares about it. this is another flaw of our society and ROSE is a prime example of it. people don't like being said they have been flawed, they'd much rather the person who voiced the opinions be put down--isn't that another reason why nepal is the way it is??!! the cd thing was to examplify that "ideas" don't work! i'd like to see how far this idea that rose so beautifully put forward goes.

plese don't bring your "education" into this---just cause you might have certain degrees DOESN'T make you a greater person than anyother person here.

if you guys are so into "giving" to the society then why don't you instead of sitting on your asses infront of the computer---one again all that "big talk"!? are you actually doing anything, if you don't mind me asking??!! what exactly are you really contributing to the society that isn't necessarily related to yourselves?

Before you abuse, critisize and accuse
Walk a mile in my shoes!

www.tridentcraft.com

www.nepalschoolspeakers.co.uk

#27 Limitation//Moon

Limitation//Moon

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,810 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 12:00 PM

LoL..Distant Memory..

If you think or noticed you haven't been into the point that I have said TO YOU , then you are correct. You are in a community forum and a little help or sharing of the problem is enuf here. I am not going to reveal What I am doing for meself or the country. Send me PM LOL if you wanna know what I am doing, Then again It's not exuse to be right because you are speaking your mind.

How do I know your mind is working in correct order?

However (READ THIS) If you are in a correct order.We've all been a little stressed out lately, and we've seen some flame wars errupt here and there. Although I believe that flame wars are a healthy part of a forum board, one needs to remember not to take everything to heart ( I think DM has a problem here). Quite often things are taken out of context because the reader cannot see the emotions of the other person, so something said as a joke can often be taken as a personal attack. We often take things as personal attacks againts us because we're usually in a bad mood with what is going on around us. And the problem on me smile.gif is I go even further When you are little stupid.

My idea is to dedicate this forum to just letting yourself loose, and saying(typing) anything that is annoying out of you today....and hopefully it will help you cool down, and eliminate the stress and help you become more productive in the community.

#28 Limitation//Moon

Limitation//Moon

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,810 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 12:04 PM

A few simple rules I wish you could please follow:

1. NO personal attacks againts anyone. You can alwasy PM the other person and tell them how you feel.

2. DON'T belittle anyone's post. Everyone gets ticked off by the silliest things. They do not need you to tell them that they're getting pissed over something stupid.

3. Lets keep this thread open.

4. Your opinion is fine (TO DISTANT MEMORY) ..but pls don't say that other's are wrong and they have to join you. Remember,you can always learn from your mistakes.

5. Have fun, and hopefully we see something positive come out of this

Keep yourself up and don't be little nasty .

#29 Pokhrel

Pokhrel

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 03:32 PM

Guys,

The prime aim of thread was quite fruitful for WNSO but has been change drastically into another direction.

Let me speak truth here now, why people can not talk politely in Chautari? Why, people can not remain without blaming others? Why, people are always interested on personal attack?

The answer will straightway come open discussion and controversial debate sometimes make forum healthy. But they do not see that "sometimes" words does not stand for all the times.

Everyone was happy with Rose idea and the discussion was going well. I have just noticed "jesus--don't get your knickers in a twist! weren't you the one leading the "idea"?? its because people don't do that nepal is the way it is. nothing is going to come off this discussion" made Rose angry.

To be very honest and neutrally, I do not see anything reason for Rose to become angry and start diverting thread into another destination. Rose and Distant,you both are Nepalese lady but fighting to each other not like Nepalese. It is not an very good example of coveted impression.

Remember! it is advisable to be very much concern on "United we stand and divided we fall". Everyone is doing well here in Chautari. Just be sound and you will feel sound.

Distant, I agreed with your frustration for not getting constructive responses from the persons to whom you have made approach. Keep on contacting them again, they may respond you. In the mean time, if you or anyone needs any sorts of assistantace for WNSO from me or if it's upto my capability..feel free to contact me. I am always there to join you guys.

Wish you all the best,

Edited by Pokhrel, 30 September 2004 - 03:35 PM.

Thank you,

Yours truly

#30 Triene

Triene

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 04:12 PM

Great... Not bad thanks pokhrel ! You may be right.

Edited by Rose, 30 September 2004 - 04:13 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users