Sign in to follow this  
mild melody

talking with my guitar!!!

my guitar was inside its black case....and i pulled it out with great care and watched it......a perfect beauty i thought. Never had my guitar been away from me every since we were first together some four years back. And after that, we've shared a lot. I had always thought, i had taken great care of my guitar, but this day, i knew the bitter reality that my guitar has never liked me...he hates me instead, and that too.....he badly hates me.

G: you always think that you own me but its not.....

M: why? i boucht you!

G: never, i came with you...had thought would be happier with you than i was in there ( from where i bought the guitar)

M: but what makes you think so?

G: because its so.

M: but see...i alwaus change your strings before they are down....i clean you once in a week or so...i don't let anyone take you away from me for just any simple reason, i have so many snaps with you and have sang with you in many occasions infront of many friends.

G: who says you haven't?...but its only you who took the cake...just you alone. I was never counted.

M: but....?

G: and what you do sometimes with me while taking me from here to there... you hurt me here and there...without any love....and even don't vare either i am hurt or not.

M: oh..i am sorry but..i never meant that...

G: whatever.....the conclusion is the same..you don't care me..and so i also will have no reason to care for you. Even more..sometimes you play with me so wildly that...that i am hurt more than ever and more than anyone. You are a wicked heartless aimal and i hate you.

you have got to be joking... this is supposed to be funny!!!!!!

73863[/snapback]

well....i am not.

it may not be what happened in real....but it may be what is the truth.

and another thing....lets not take guitar as just my guitar which i play with and sing....it can be generalised in a wider scope, what do you think? I mean....guitar can also be one of my friend...with whom i am together with.

it is anything but a joke.

Funny laugh.gif

A fingerstyle guitarist dies and is quite please to find that he ends up standing before the pearly gates of Guitar Heaven. St. Peter shows him in, and gives him a guided tour.

"This is Chet Atkins room here..." says Peter, and the guitarist is saying "Wow! Chet Atkins!" "And this is Merle Travis' room here and Marcel Dadi's is over there..." and the Fingerstyle Guitarist is totally in awe.

Finally Peter shows the guitarist to his own room. Before Peter leaves, he says to him, "I have to ask. Is Hedges here?" Peter shakes his head sadly and says "I'm afraid he needed to... spend time in Pergatory. But he'll be along soon enough."

The guitarist is disappointed but goes to his room and tries to get some sleep. He's woken up in the middle of the night by someone playing - a Harp Guitar - and it sounds just like Michael. He presses his ear to the wall, and listens more closely. Someone in the next room was now playing... it can't be .... a fingerstyle version of “Pinball Wizard”. The fingerstyle guitarist is confused as it sounds so much like Michael Hedges. The next day he tells Peter that he is almost certain that Hedges is in the next room.

Peter pulls him to one side, and whispers into his ear, "Shhh.... don't tell anyone. That's God. He thinks he's Michael Hedges" laugh.giflaugh.gif

GUITARS ARE BETTER THAN WOMEN

Guitars don't get pregnant.

You can play your Guitar any time of the month.

Guitars don't have parents.

Guitars don't whine... unless you want them to.

You can share your Guitar with your friends.

Guitars don't care how many other Guitars you've played

Guitars don't care how many other Guitars you have.

Guitars don't care if you look at other Guitars.

Guitars don't care if you buy Guitar magazines.

You'll never hear, "Surprise, you are going to proud father of a new Guitar" unless you go out to buy one yourself.

If your Guitar is flat you can fix it.

Your Guitar doesn't care if you never listen to it.

Your Guitar won't care if you leave up the toilet seat.

You don't have to be jealous of the guy who works on your Guitar.

If you say bad things to your Guitar, you don't have to apologize before you play it again.

You can play your Guitar as long as you want and it won't get sore.

You can stop playing your Guitar as soon as you want and it won't get frustrated.

Your parents won't remain in touch with your old Guitar after you dump it.

Guitars don't get headaches.

Guitars don't insult you if you're a bad player.

Your Guitar never wants a night out with the other Guitars.

Guitars don't care if you're late.

You don't have to take a shower before you play your Guitar.

If your Guitar doesn't look good you can refinish it or get new parts.

You can play your Guitar the first time you meet it, without having to take it to dinner, see a movie, or meet its mother.

The only protection you have to wear when playing your Guitar is a decent thumb pick.

When in mixed company, you can talk about what a great time you had the last time you played your Guitar.

I donot find any sense in this article,what is this??

73882[/snapback]

If you can't find any sense here......then believe me, i am nonsense! biggrin.gif

but it has parts of myself...one who understands understands and one who doesn't doesn't...its that simple. So as for you, you can say i am writing nonsense!

GUITARS ARE BETTER THAN WOMEN

Guitars don't get pregnant.

You can play your Guitar any time of the month.

Guitars don't have parents.

Guitars don't whine... unless you want them to.

You can share your Guitar with your friends.

Guitars don't care how many other Guitars you've played

Guitars don't care how many other Guitars you have.

Guitars don't care if you look at other Guitars.

Guitars don't care if you buy Guitar magazines.

You'll never hear, "Surprise, you are going to proud father of a new Guitar" unless you go out to buy one yourself.

If your Guitar is flat you can fix it.

Your Guitar doesn't care if you never listen to it.

Your Guitar won't care if you leave up the toilet seat.

You don't have to be jealous of the guy who works on your Guitar.

If you say bad things to your Guitar, you don't have to apologize before you play it again.

You can play your Guitar as long as you want and it won't get sore.

You can stop playing your Guitar as soon as you want and it won't get frustrated.

Your parents won't remain in touch with your old Guitar after you dump it.

Guitars don't get headaches.

Guitars don't insult you if you're a bad player.

Your Guitar never wants a night out with the other Guitars.

Guitars don't care if you're late.

You don't have to take a shower before you play your Guitar.

If your Guitar doesn't look good you can refinish it or get new parts.

You can play your Guitar the first time you meet it, without having to take it to dinner, see a movie, or meet its mother.

The only protection you have to wear when playing your Guitar is a decent thumb pick.

When in mixed company, you can talk about what a great time you had the last time you played your Guitar.

73877[/snapback]

Absolute!

loved that.....after all guitar is guitar......

hey that's hilarious. i can't imagine your rich in thinking. Keep it up

73867[/snapback]

i am too happy that at least there is one who understood what i wrote here. i will try on keepin on. thanx