#1 Guitarist

Guitarist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted 11 December 2003 - 03:08 PM

THE ESSENCE OF S H I T

**** = S H I T

**** is a powerful word. Just think of all the concepts and ideas you can communicate with it. **** may just be the most powerful word in the English language.

Consider: You can be **** faced, be **** out of luck, or have **** for brains. With a little effort you can get your **** together, find a place for your **** or decide to **** or get off the pot. You can smoke ****, buy ****, sell ****, lose ****, find ****, forget ****, and tell others to eat **** and die.

You can **** or go blind, have a **** fit or just **** your life away. People can be **** headed, **** brained, **** blinded, and **** over. Some people know their **** while others can't tell the difference between **** and Shinola.

There are lucky shits, dumb shits, crazy shits, and sweet shits. There is bull ****, dog ****, cat ****, bird ****, whale ****, rat ****, and horse ****. There is tough ****, hard ****, soft ****, slimy ****, rough ****, limp ****. You can **** a blue streak, **** bricks, **** pink Twinkies, **** marbles, or **** your guts out.

You can throw ****, sling ****, catch ****, or duck when the **** hits the fan. You can take a ****, give a ****, keep **** or serve **** on a shingle. You can find yourself in deep ****, or be happier than a pig in ****.

Some days are colder than ****, some days are hotter than ****, and some days are just plane shitty. There is funny **** and sad ****, bad **** and good ****. Some **** doesn't stink while other things really smell like ****.

Some music sounds like ****, things can look like ****, and there are times when you feel like ****. You can be faster than **** or you can be slower than ****. Sometimes you'll find **** on a stick or **** on a shingle, sometimes you'll find **** everywhere, and then there are times when you can't find **** at all.

You can have too much ****, not enough ****, the right ****, the wrong **** or a lot of weird ****. You can carry **** in a bucket, put **** in a barrel, have a pile of ****, have a mountain of ****, have a river of ****, or find yourself up **** creek without a paddle. You can slice ****, spread ****, dunk **** or jump ****, and some people just can't cut the ****.

There is fun **** and dull ****, silly **** and serious ****. Sometimes you really need this **** and sometimes you don't want any **** at all. You can stir ****, kick **** or stick your ass out the window and **** on the world. Sometimes everything you touch turns to **** and other times you swim in a lake of **** and come out smelling like a rose.
****! When you stop to consider all the facts, it's the basic building block of creation. This means the universe did not begin with a BIG BANG but rather with a BIG DUMP. Keep that in mind the next time you flush the toilet. And remember, once you know your ****, you don't need to know anything else.

#2 -Pokhareli_naani-

-Pokhareli_naani-

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 18 December 2003 - 11:11 AM

ooohh..i like this $h*t..its a good $h*t tht u got here dibesh..readin all tht $h*t made me feel like a $h*t head..n so on... rolleyes.gif

#3 Guitarist

Guitarist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted 18 December 2003 - 12:39 PM

haha
Thx pokh nanzzz..
S H I T is a common word we use always....

Prost = Cheers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users