Sign in to follow this  
love_united

Guide me!!!!

Hey,pals...I am seeking for a help for my electronic engineer fellow who wants to have his electronic device worked automatically. Actually, he has made a security device which can work manually and he wants it to be run automatically. Let me describe it nicely. He wants a programming code which can change the binary code of the universal output-input device into his desired code,so that it operates without the necessity of setting the device again and again.Can anybody understand what I mean?If yes,then please..do co-operate.Thanx. smile.gif

I think he is looking for OOP(object oriented programming) such as C++ and Java now called (Java2)... Does he mean he want to program in binary? Is he really a scientist or what? cuz you got to paly with ASCII while programming. Yes possible is limitless but why does he want the binary (of course only genuine play with this) but there is not much sense when same thing can be done in simpler way.

Remember There was time (once upon a time) people use to write program in machine code(binary code) nobobdy in the right-mind does it now smile.gif It's very very hard work and that is why OOP took birth.People wirte a source code wheich is then converted into machine code or some itime interpreted, which isdone by compiler. It first check for the text syntax, in the next stage it turns into executable program and the required function can be achieved.

What is OOP (Object Oritented Programming)

OOP say's everything is unique “Object”,. You build applications with "objects". Such as, you'd build a bike with different unique "parts", the same is true with a program. As a programmer you make everything separate like webpage and combine them to produce a useful functional product. It’s like making To-do list and work accordingly. OOP is becoming almost the only way to do things now a days, so it's a way to go..

Anyways, If he means security down the wire...that's something he can't control tongue.gif...but if that's a standalone purpose....he can smile.gif

Edited by Negative Phreek

He wants a programming code which can change the binary code of the universal output-input device into his desired code,so that it operates without the necessity of setting the device again and again.Can anybody understand what I mean?If yes,then please..do co-operate.Thanx. smile.gif

65706[/snapback]

Binary code into desired input output code, meaning ? Binary or mathematical code always have the functional output. Binary change into ANSI and when it communicate with the microprocessor the job task is performed. Can you elaborate clearly ?