15 replies to this topic

#11 ashis

ashis

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 04 July 2005 - 10:59 AM

immigrate huna ta marriage ki refugee nai hunu patdo raicha,
As we are students refugee ends up our career adn the aim we have forwarded upon,tesaile i think marriage is the best way,in most European countries itis so but I donot know in Uk australia or US
Wichtig ist was der Man tun,nicht wie er Aussieht...

#12 innocent princess

innocent princess

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 04 July 2005 - 11:10 AM

QUOTE(ashis @ Jul 4 2005, 10:59 AM)
immigrate huna ta marriage ki refugee nai hunu patdo raicha,
As we are students refugee ends up our career adn the aim we have forwarded upon,tesaile i think marriage is the best way,in most European countries itis so but I donot know in Uk australia or US

View Post

haha ! That is what the business been done in UK illegally. If you are caught,penalty will burden your life. Any EU nation are liable to stay in United Kingdom. If you are married to German you are still liable to stay in United Kingdom provided that you have the documents. EU citizens are second class citizen in UK.

#13 ashis

ashis

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 04 July 2005 - 11:16 AM

OOHHHHHHH Uk ta sarai garo po rahechha ,No problem affu ta etai biha garyo etai basyo ,damn these Nepali girls ,kahile kahile ta ti conservative nepali girls sita eta ko keti compare garda ta saro riis po lagchha ,
No Uk ,germany is the best,

#14 innocent princess

innocent princess

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 04 July 2005 - 11:23 AM

QUOTE(ashis @ Jul 4 2005, 11:16 AM)
No Uk ,germany is the best,

View Post

Good luck cool.gif . No war again.

Edited by innocent princess, 04 July 2005 - 11:23 AM.

#15 ashis

ashis

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 04 July 2005 - 12:05 PM

IP,It is fun to discuss with you and good,Come on do not surrender,we are Gorkhalis ,harna kahile pani janyachhaina,tesaile join and put your comment and I will put mine,it is intersting
See you in offline biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

#16 b-mal

b-mal

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 02:09 AM

QUOTE (ashis @ Jul 4 2005, 09:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
IP,It is fun to discuss with you and good,Come on do not surrender,we are Gorkhalis ,harna kahile pani janyachhaina,tesaile join and put your comment and I will put mine,it is intersting
See you in offline biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Irish people says bollocks or Cabbage to such a garbage... not u i mean those kind of thoughts....

hollile jesus
There was a blind boy, He Hated Every One Except his GF, He said "i will marry u when i could c u",Eventually someone donated eyes to him,When he could c!he was shocked to c that his GF is also blind, D girl asked Will u marry me now? He refused, The girl went away forever sayin

Just Take care of My eyes...

"The essence of Love, NEVER SAY DIE"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users