19 replies to this topic

#11 dipeshmnm

dipeshmnm

http://nepaleseteacher.org/

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 02:48 AM

Dear UK members and Bimal, please can you write some article about the 'MEET' that you had in London? So that we can publish it in 'newsletters' and 'souvenir-profile' of WNSO Nepal?

+ hope to see Bimal's picture on WNSO-TShirt

#12 b-mal

b-mal

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 09:56 AM

QUOTE (dipeshmnm @ Sep 13 2008, 03:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear UK members and Bimal, please can you write some article about the 'MEET' that you had in London? So that we can publish it in 'newsletters' and 'souvenir-profile' of WNSO Nepal?

+ hope to see Bimal's picture on WNSO-TShirt

hello dipesh..well its been a week i am back from london.. and i dont have wnso tshirt to get het pics.. anyway....its ok ... i can send other pics if u want... additionally i will write teh article entitle meet regarding my trip to london and meeting with wnso colleague...

cheers
dude
There was a blind boy, He Hated Every One Except his GF, He said "i will marry u when i could c u",Eventually someone donated eyes to him,When he could c!he was shocked to c that his GF is also blind, D girl asked Will u marry me now? He refused, The girl went away forever sayin

Just Take care of My eyes...

"The essence of Love, NEVER SAY DIE"

#13 dipeshmnm

dipeshmnm

http://nepaleseteacher.org/

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 02:27 AM

hello dipesh..well its been a week i am back from london.. and i dont have wnso tshirt to get het pics.. anyway....its ok ... i can send other pics if u want... additionally i will write teh article entitle meet regarding my trip to london and meeting with wnso colleague...

cheers
dude

Please mail the article to wnsonepal at gmail dot com.
Rock ON!

#14 b-mal

b-mal

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 10:55 PM

ali busy plus alchi bhayeko chu... dhila huncha.. but i will take my time to script it out.. hope there is noting to rush .. dipesh jiee..
There was a blind boy, He Hated Every One Except his GF, He said "i will marry u when i could c u",Eventually someone donated eyes to him,When he could c!he was shocked to c that his GF is also blind, D girl asked Will u marry me now? He refused, The girl went away forever sayin

#15 MohanTara

MohanTara

Honourable Member

• 866 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 01:09 AM

Hey bimal bro,
well well well... indeed the world's small these days, hoina re?
So u'll be in new york in dec??
Good then, plz dont 4get 2 mail/call me abt ur schedule.
will try 2 meet u up.

Without Faith,Nothing's Possible
With It,Nothing's Impossible!!

#16 b-mal

b-mal

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 11:06 AM

QUOTE (MohanTara @ Oct 5 2008, 02:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey bimal bro,
well well well... indeed the world's small these days, hoina re?
So u'll be in new york in dec??
Good then, plz dont 4get 2 mail/call me abt ur schedule.
will try 2 meet u up.

How nicest of you MT didi, its one of the biggest surprise to me. how i wish i can pop my eyes and say hey here it is MT diju.. lets see.. well i am comming to washington on 19th and will b at Newyork on 20th i guess.. But i will definitely buzz u a call..

will that be uncomfortable to you if you can send me your cellular number..

please feel free to forward mssg to me..

would be great to hear from you...

Dunno why people is fan of something.. that have never been seen even...

u cheered my day..

ARios

#17 genesis

genesis

WNSO North America

• National Committee
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 03:36 AM

Must go places ...

Grand Canyon/Las Vegas
NY
SFO
LA
Colorado
DC

#18 BalayarCB

BalayarCB

Chautari Board / ICC

• ICC
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 11:42 PM

though not in your ITENANARY but welcome you here in Calgary. Do u have any plan?

#19 Ozaswee Rana

Ozaswee Rana

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 04:31 PM

La hai Amerika ma WNSO members haru bandai chan .. dherai ramro, ani bimal kahan hunuhunchha achel ..? katai musafir matra ta hoina?
I don't know who u are, but I'm with u.

#20 b-mal

b-mal

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 01:46 PM

QUOTE (Ozaswee Rana @ Nov 8 2008, 04:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
La hai Amerika ma WNSO members haru bandai chan .. dherai ramro, ani bimal kahan hunuhunchha achel ..? katai musafir matra ta hoina?

not really musafir.. but just having some holidays.. tour .. back to work and usual stuff.. i will b in washinton on 18th and newyork on 19th ... so lets see how can i fetch some wnsoians...well ozaswee where areu btw.. am in irleand.. and its grand loif here except the shitty weather.. rain and cold temperatures are hectic part of the ireland..

btw.. i don't have any plans for the canada.. but might apply for the pr in future. donno still on the way not to decide.. where to figure out.. will give you a shout.. chakra jee if i need helpin hands.. cheers every buddy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users