4 replies to this topic

#1 sandesh.acharya

sandesh.acharya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 07:34 AM

Dear All,

If any of you have used NetBeans IDE 4.0 (provided by netbeans.org) for Java programming, can you please let me know how can the individual .java file is run to see the output ?

I liked the interface of this IDE and am sure it's of a great use (perhaps even more in coming days).

JCreator is fine with me (at least I'm using this now), but really wanted to know how to compile / run individual .java file using netbeans... it says something creating projects and ............ i can't understand.

For example, let me know how you would run this simple program in netbeans...

//First Program
class First
{
public static void main(String args[])
{
System.out.println("First Java Program");
}
}

It works in JCreator.... but I'm dying to see this in NetBeans....

Regards,
Sandesh

#2 Limitation//Moon

Limitation//Moon

Advanced Honourable Member

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,810 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 07:00 PM

Netbeans, considered as a best IDE for Java. Truely it is. Why can't you just hit the button provided there? Just play around all the other feature provided there? just write the code as you do in notepad.All the rest need to be practised/analyse/read the documentation and to be asked.

#3 Limitation//Moon

Limitation//Moon

Advanced Honourable Member

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,810 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 07:07 PM

and yah http://www.netbeans....howitworks.html you gotta be patient being freaking reader http://www.netbeans....howitworks.html

//documentation before using is perhaps the best practise

#4 mathgirl1010

mathgirl1010

On the road again...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 01:35 PM

Netbeans is easy. There is no difference in compilers.

#5 lucifer

lucifer

born to raise hell

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 03:18 PM

mathgirl1010
He is askin how to do it, not easy or hard. Another thing Mathgirl, quit associating my name with other people's. I'm a dude and just cause I write like someone else don't mean I'm that damn person.

BHarat dai, you done with your investigation? What did you find? Tell these morons hai please!! ani dai, I'd really appreciate if you could kindly open that other thread so that I can pass on some words. these girls need to be brought into their places, been running their mouth too damn much!! Mathgirl, Tell your damn friend MONICA to quit lying in public about the research she and her friend did, research ma A$$. Had she done the research, she would know who I am!! I ain't no boyfriendfriend stealer yo!! I've got ma ole lady by ma side and I'm extremly happy with her.

Monica, control ya boyofriend first before you start raising finger at others and straighten yourself. If your boyfriend goes after Matrixrose just cause she is sending him PM, there is something more in her that you don't have. If ya man was glad being with you, he wouldn't have probably talked to another woman!!! Think about it girl, you are lacking something.

You all boast too much, girls!! Regardless of ya'll creepy mind, I'm still trying to be good!! just straighten ya'll shait!!!

No wonder noone comes to WNSO and writes. Bharat dai kaise kaise aaurat aati hai aap ke WNSO main. Yin logo ko ma-baap ne manners nai sikaya?? LOL

The bottom point, learn to respect others if ya seekin one!!!

~peace~
A full blooded Gorkhe ain't gonna care bout no spelling & grammers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users