• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 rAAAz

rAAAz

• National Committee
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 01:46 AM

HMMM my version of Bignepal Chat's banner... try to work out to make the logo of wnso .org... transrent.. but could not ffind it out because i do not have the png, transparent version of logo... so i have done it... it would be great bharat dai if u could put it on the banner of chat..

basically, during tha making, in the photoshop i the image is made on the transparent backroung and save it as png image, it becomes transparent... but if yomake the image on white background and save it as png.. the image doesnot becomes. transparent...

regards
roc-A-Kancha

Attached Files

Edited by rAAAz, 18 November 2007 - 01:48 AM.

#2 sachin

sachin

President - WNSO UK

• National Committee
  • PipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 10:06 AM

i could not understand the trick...... totally went offf my head.. may be because i don't have a designing head... how do we make a transparent background in fireworks???
regards,
sachin

Smile..... This is the only key that fits in everybody's heart

"Risk more than others think is safe. Care more than others think is wise. Dream more than others think is practical. Expect more than others think is possible."

#3 rAAAz

rAAAz

• National Committee
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 06:00 PM

I have tried to make transparent image in fireworks... but could not figure it out... i think it doesnot gives the facility to make transparent image.... though it may save it in png.... but ALL the png image need not be transparent...

i'll try to figure it out as soon as possible and let you know..

Regards..
Rajesh A.K.A rocxkancha

#4 Prashad

Prashad

• Literature Gurus
  • 197 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 04:30 AM

QUOTE(sachin @ Nov 28 2007, 10:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i could not understand the trick...... totally went offf my head.. may be because i don't have a designing head... how do we make a transparent background in fireworks???

I did not understand the issue...
but, you can set the background to transparent in the beginning. When you open a new Fireworks document a box appears requesting the size, etc. It also lets you set the Canvas color to "transparent".........
Moon belongs to everyone,
the best things in life,
they are free.

#5 sachin

sachin

President - WNSO UK

• National Committee
  • PipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 01:16 PM

Thanks ........... will come back again if i get stucked somewhere......
regards,
sachin

Smile..... This is the only key that fits in everybody's heart

"Risk more than others think is safe. Care more than others think is wise. Dream more than others think is practical. Expect more than others think is possible."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users