Nepal has potential to become Switzerland...
Posted 13 August 2009 - 03:39 PM
1) 15 years
2) 30 years
3) 45 years
4) 60 years
Posted 15 August 2009 - 07:24 PM
lau ja ta..........
No one is safe anywhere,
Thieves are rampant everywhere
Light is stolen,
Dreams are stolen,
Faith is stolen,
Mud is stolen,
Love is stolen,
Life and death are stolen
Alas! What can you expect from others,
When God himself is a thief?
In "Indra Jatra" by Dinesh Adhikary, Sajha Prakashan, 2051 B.S
Posted 25 August 2009 - 01:16 AM
1. Severe punishments (like in Singapore) for thieves, murderers, rapists, corrupt public officials, drunk drivers and other criminals.
2. Rigorous driving instruction and testing of all bus and truck drivers. With many plainclothes inspections.
3. Enforced tax laws with many spot checks by plainclothed staff
4. All polluting vehicles would be removed from the roads. The UK did this in 1976-1978 and now we breathe clean air.
5. TV and Video programmes which corrupt young people be removed urgently.
6. An emphasis placed on preserving your wonderful Nepalese culture.
7. Compulsory ban on non-returnable bottles and a levy on all plastic bags. many countries are now doing this.
8. Introduce public education regarding hygiene and civic responsibilities as in Singapore under Mr Lee Kwan Yu
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users