Sign in to follow this  
sharwankami

Siddhanath Science Campus, Kanchanpur

Hi smile.gif ,

I am from Siddhanath Science Campus, Mahendra Nagar, Kanchanpur.

Completed my schooling from Shree Bhuwaneswari Secondary School, Shisaiya, Kanchanpur, Mahakali.

If any friends r there, Please reply back, I will be curious to hear from you.

Thanks

Well, I am not from Kanchanpur but I am familiar with this place. And once a long ago (in 1997), I have been at Siddhanath Science Campus. Campus was really good.

Bytheway, from where u are? Are you from Mahendra nagar or another land?

Nice meeting you.

Well, I am not from Kanchanpur but I am familiar with this place. And once a long ago (in 1997), I have been at Siddhanath Science Campus. Campus was really good.

Bytheway, from where u are? Are you from Mahendra nagar or another land?

Nice meeting you.

60748[/snapback]

Hi Suhani,

Nice to know about you.

Well, I am exactly not from the Mahendra Nagar City, but near that, the Village called Dharampur.

Thanks for liking our campus.

I am well familiar with Dhangarhi, Its near to us, but never been there.

Hope, you will be keeping in touch.

Thanks

Sharwan smile.gif

Thanks

Sharwan  smile.gif

60785[/snapback]

Kanchanpur and Kailali are jointed and I never thouth Dhangadi and Mahendra nagar are different. Both cities are very near and we used to go Mahendra nagar on every weekend. My some relatives are living in Bangaun, and Jhallari, that's why I know very well about Mahendra nagar (Kanchanpur).

Hi Suhani smile.gif ,

its really cool that you know the place well.

Then must be knowing about the "Shisaiya" and "Daijee" which is on the pathway of Bagaun and I am well familiar with Jhallari, even i have been there lots of time.

I am glad to know about the person who knows about my place.

Well, what r u doing these days and where r u? I am a MS student at DAV college, Jalandhar, also a web developer.

Hope for the further replies.

Thanks & Regards

Sharwan

Thanks

Sharwan  smile.gif

60785[/snapback]

Kanchanpur and Kailali are jointed and I never thouth Dhangadi and Mahendra nagar are different. Both cities are very near and we used to go Mahendra nagar on every weekend. My some relatives are living in Bangaun, and Jhallari, that's why I know very well about Mahendra nagar (Kanchanpur).

61040[/snapback]

Hello sharwan,

I am from Attariya of Kailali. It's really nice meeting you here in the chautari and feel so good to have one more friend/brother from the same region. Good to know that you are from Jalandhar, India. I am also from India but from Maharasthra.

Keep in touch, maybe we find many guys from our region. Good day to you.

Hi Friend smile.gif ,

I am so glad to know that one more buddy i can find here in chautari. I am much thankful to chautari as well as friends from our country and regions who are sharing there valuable thoughts and informations.

I am sure that we can find much more other friends here. Its really a cool place for all of us, exactly like the chautari at our villages.

Thanks & Regards

Sharwan

Hello sharwan,

I am from Attariya of Kailali. It's really nice meeting you here in the chautari and feel so good to have one more friend/brother from the same region. Good to know that you are from Jalandhar, India. I am also from India but from Maharasthra.

Keep in touch, maybe we find many guys from our region. Good day to you.

61621[/snapback]

Sharwan bhai,

Welcome to WNSO Chautari. It was really nice to meet you. Well, I am from your place. My home is in Gadda Chowki area. I know your place Dharampur.

I did my M.Sc. in forestry from Sri Lanka and having a research job in Sri Lanka (for 4 years). Now I am in Tamil Nadu of India from last 8 months. I am here through my office project. I will go back to Sri Lanka after 3 months. I have been in Mahendra nagar on the last Dashain. Everything is going fine around Kanchanpur..bhannu paryo. biggrin.gif

Here are so many guys from Seti and Mahakali. You will meet them slowly slowly. This is much for today, see you soon again. Take care and all the best for your bright future. Nice day!

Edited by VRChauhan

Hi Vidur Daju smile.gif ,

Chautari is really increasing the list of buddies from nearby of my place. Thanks once again.

Its gr8 pleasure to know about you and much that you are from Gadda Chowki area, our passway for entering our Place.

And am gr8 thankful to you for letting me know that everything is going well there in Kanchanpur, which I always cherise.

Yes, I hope, i can find much of us from Seti Mahakali sooner and that will be the gr8 team of us including all our friends from different part of the country as well as across the world.

With lots of regards and best wishes

Your Bhai

Sharwan

Sharwan bhai,

Welcome to WNSO Chautari. It was really nice to meet you. Well, I am from your place. My home is in Gadda Chowki area. I know your place Dharampur.

I did my M.Sc. in forestry from Sri Lanka and having a research job in Sri Lanka (for 4 years). Now I am in Tamil Nadu of India from last 8 months. I am here through my office project. I will go back to Sri Lanka after 3 months. I have been in Mahendra nagar on the last Dashain. Everything is going fine around Kanchanpur..bhannu paryo.  biggrin.gif

Here are so many guys from Seti and Mahakali. You will meet them slowly slowly. This is much for today, see you soon again. Take care and all the best for your bright future. Nice day!

61775[/snapback]

HI Everybody !!

Well Actually i am not a student of Siddhanath Campus, kanchanpur, But i saw few of the posts regarding about the place kanchanpur and kailali....Well as i was born in kanchanpur and originally i am from kanchanpur, so being a bit nosy, just bumped into the Topic. yeah .i have been to Mahendranagar couple of times and lotta times to Dhangadi. And i know most of the places of Mahendranagar and Dhangadi, used to go there once in a year during Dashain coz i used to study in Kathmadu. Any way it is always nice to hear about our birth place,so thought of posting few of mah words. Was just surfing net from mah Class, got chance to see WNSO and the few of post from mah Birth Place and was curious to go through it.

Thanks to Everybody. Have Fun Bye.