Jump to content


Graduate Research Assistantship

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 BS


    General Secretary - WNSO International Co-ordination Committee

  • ICC
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 01:22 AM

Graduate Research Assistantship

M.S. assistantship available in turfgrass science at Kansas State University. Applied and basic research will involve evaluation of turfgrasses, including new hybrids, under various cultural practices with emphasis on maintaining high quality while conserving water. Candidate should have a background in agronomy, horticulture, or related field. Knowledge of turfgrasses and environmental instrumentation desirable. Assistantship available January 2005. For further information please contact Dr. Dale Bremer at bremer@ksu.edu, 2021 Throckmorton Plant Sciences Center, Manhattan, KS 66506; 785-532-6170.


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users