Sign in to follow this  
Gyanu Raut

WNSO giving Freeship to study UK degrees to Nepalese Students

Dear all students in UK,

WNSO is organising an Evening for Nepalese Students in Uk where they can have a nice evening with free dinner and drinks along with a chance to win tuition fees to study UK degrees at ICON College. For further information contact Gyanu Raut, 07860876916, 02073772800, Sachin, Raju Karki, Rajesh Thapa.

with regards

Gyanu Raut

Gyanu J !

fisrt of all congratulation for you for your success in the academic field while studying in UK .

The piece of information is very encouraging for every students not only from the UK , but from Nepal also .

Please feel free to speak and discuss your ideas on the socio and economic developement issues .

is Gyanu Raut president of WNSO UK?????? well good for nepalese students, good oppurtunity??? keep in up????

To fing WHO is WHO in WNSO, check following link

http://www.wnso.org/chautari_board/index.htm

By the way, I suggest you to do some search before asking questions here and there.

Yes Gyanu Raut is the president of WNSO UK.

It is indeed a great opportunity. So please spread these words to all the nepalese students living in the UK, to participate in the Student's evening program. All the participants will have a chance to win freeship to study and above all, entry, food and drink is free, isn't it great?

Edited by sachin

Dear Gyanu,

Have you fixed the date? Anyway, I wish you all the best for that programme. I hope many students will attend and try their luck to win numerous scholarships. If its next month, I will try my level best to be there. Bye.

Great Work....................hope it will be of great success