Yadav

Ph.D from European or American Universities.

Dear all,

I received this query in my Facebook inbox. I am going to Forward the link of this thread to sender .Could you please guide him ?

please find the question below.

Namaste!!

I have completed my master in international relations from Jawaharlal nehru University, New Delhi with 70 %. Could u please guide me how can i do my Ph. D from European or American Universities. Can anything be done by WNSO. Please let me know...

Warm Regards

Pmd

To get started, you need to visit the website of unversities which offer courses of your interests. Vising WNSO and following its networks to look for university is good start point. If you find some universities then you can communicate with wnso members in that country. For Ph.D. in US and Canada, you will need to take GRE test and in most situation you will get some sort of assistantship i.e. you do not have to pay for the fees. If you talk about Europe, scholarships area available for students and you can find instructions on university sites. GRE is not required in most universities in Europe. I assume, you are more interested in studying in Western Europe (the developed countries). I am do not ahve much knowledge of Eastern European countries and Russia. If I were you, I would choose university which offers program (in Western Europe) in English so that I do not have to learn other language to do my research at Ph.D. level. If you navigate around wnso site you will see several scholarship links i.e. nfp for NL, DAAD for Germany, SOFOR for other Europe, Chevening for UK. In US Fulbright is one and many exist within university (you can find about this by contacting some professor who does reesarch related to your background). Hope this helps.

Dear all,

I received this query in my Facebook inbox. I am going to Forward the link of this thread to sender .Could you please guide him ?

please find the question below.

Namaste!!

I have completed my master in international relations from Jawaharlal nehru University, New Delhi with 70 %. Could u please guide me how can i do my Ph. D from European or American Universities. Can anything be done by WNSO. Please let me know...

Warm Regards

Pmd

was just wondered couple of times to read this posting.. but could not stop posting it so i am expressing my feelings..

as mentioned.. the candidate is the product of JNU, which is world wide renowned uinversity; with 70% .. have he tried himself to put his effort finding his options for the university abroad or is that he want to scrutinize his time finding the right university.. anyway he is welcome to put his enquiry but little individual effort would be appretiaable than leaning on other