E major

I Hate admin post in IT and resources

I made an analysis.

300 "IT and resources" related Posts, 0 reply, 25 views in average. does it make any sense?

There is a post called "Why WNSO has been abandoned?" . I gues worthless and irritating post is one of them.

Wondering if even poster is reading all those resources!!

And its a link. People in IT field who is looking for resources is knowledgeable enough to search resource in internet.

Why are we filling DB storage with these posts??

As my sub-title goes, its a personal opinion. No offense.

E-Major , plz be cool ... the problem will be resolved. sooner WNSO-Nepal is going to have offline sessions about 'how to get informations and how to post informations in wnso-chautari'.

About the admin messages, it can be resolved!

aba ta ati bhayo.. dherai dherai floods of posts auna thalyo. sachi HACKED po bhayo ki?

Ki admin sathi sincere hunu paryo!

To all concerned,

All those posts are useful for people who are interested in IT sector, not really for those who are already expert, for those who are novice. It is RSS feed, it collect IT news from many major source and post there. it is automated process and Admin was choosen to be used as poster.

if you think it is not useful at all, we can disable it.

please give your view.

To all concerned,

All those posts are useful for people who are interested in IT sector, not really for those who are already expert, for those who are novice. It is RSS feed, it collect IT news from many major source and post there. it is automated process and Admin was choosen to be used as poster.

please give your view.

Dear Admin,

Looking into those posts, it looks like that i tis for IT professional. Ifsomeone is IT aware they know how to get those information. If someone is not than the post doesn't help at all.

So My personal vote is to disable that RSS feed. It is sometime annoying. That is not discussion anayway, informations only and it is easy to find these informations these days.

To all concerned,

please give your view.

I agree with Admin that those posts might be helpful for some people, but when we see the view count and reply count, it seems not many people are enjoying that. Even jokes and poems have more view count,

So one suggestion of mine is, if it is possible to make one single post inside IT and Resources group. Then you can add reply as the new RSS feed entries in it. In that case there will be only one post and people who really need information will dig into that posts and RSS replies.

What do you think, is it possible?

I find some of the those posts useful but not all. Probably, limiting those feeds would help.

Yes, this is really annoying, when I View New Posts, I see only those!

Limiting the posts would be good.

So one suggestion of mine is, if it is possible to make one single post inside IT and Resources group. Then you can add reply as the new RSS feed entries in it. In that case there will be only one post and people who really need information will dig into that posts and RSS replies.

What do you think, is it possible?

Good idea to have all feed under one post but unfortunately that option is currently not being supported at this time.

I agreed and respect all respected members view and have disabled RSS feed in IT section.

Thank you E Major for bringing this issue to light and thanks all for your feedback and participation.