BalayarCB

Announcing WNSO-NA

Dear Friends,

We know somehow all of us are less active in the past some years. However WNSO is still on TOP due to its unique theme. Let's join HANDS to make WNSO more vibrant organization.

WNSO has been continuously working on various fronts, specifically, in EDUCATION and YOUTH fronts. In this regard, WNSO has been leading the movement to widen its base around the globe.

We were in the constant discussion with our senior management and valued members to for WNSO-NA(North America). We finally came to conclusion about its executive committee.

After long discussion and advices, we came up with following team for the WNSO-NA which will hold/choose general meeting/executive in the earliest time within a year.

WNSO-NA Committee

1. Ram Ji Bhandari - President

2. Pradip Ghimire - Vice President

3. Benktesh Sharma - Secretary

4. Damber Thapa - Member

5. Chakra Balayar - Member

6. Narayan P Nyaupane - member

7. Shobha KC - member

8. Uttam Karki - member

9. Rajesh Koirala - member

Thank you.

Dear Valued WNSO-globe Members

I would like to Congratulate all the Executive Members of WNSO-NA , personally . wish all the best for executive committee .of WNSO-NA . Its also a boost for WNSO-Nepal memebrs and volunteers .

expecting all the members to bring some creative ideas for discussion. Most importantly, we welcome every member's advices, suggestions and ideas. plz, let us know.

thanks for your message and I am happy to see my name on this list. Now we need to think of where do we go from here. And I would like to ask fellow members of wnso to suggest what do you think we should do and what are your expectations from us. These will help us plan our course.

i used to be a regular member of chautari but have disappeared for quite a time. i used to log in as sawmer with my email id sawmer@gmail.com. can someone please provide me with my original password with that very user name?

Sameer...........