koolGuy

FREE AND BEST PHONE CARD !! TRY IT OUT !!

I just wanted to share with you guys that i've been using Rebtel and this is just awesome for making calls to Nepal or any other countries, the rates are very reasonable for calling....For India it cost: 5 cents/min, for Australia , 2 cents/min and much more....U have to check it out...Try 10 mins free by clicking the link below and if you are satisfied u can add a credit and you'll be charged based on the seconds you use...No pin needed, No access number, ...You will feel like you're calling from your cell phone. The quality is superb.......I found it great..so just wanted to share with you...Simply click on the link below..

https://www.rebtel.com/en/Utility-Pages/Joi.../?uid=057517919

Edited by koolGuy

I just wanted to share with you guys that i've been using Rebtel and this is just awesome for making calls to Nepal or any other countries, the rates are very reasonable for calling....For India it cost: 5 cents/min, for Australia , 2 cents/min and much more....U have to check it out...Try 10 mins free by clicking the link below and if you are satisfied u can add a credit and you'll be charged based on the seconds you use...No pin needed, No access number, ...You will feel like you're calling from your cell phone. The quality is superb.......I found it great..so just wanted to share with you...Simply click on the link below..

i tried to go through but could not get the way out.. bytheway.. is it an advertisement or u want to have some bonus for someone registration.. as they say brain works.. may b u are trying to fetch some trick collecting pennies in this river island.. of nepalese society.. cool dude

You could have highlighted rate for Nepal as well. Since your message says nothing about rate for Nepal, I lost my apetite to visit the weblink you have provided.