shyamprad

Member/memberdhip update

Dear EC members, PM members!

I think we should prepare and update the WNSO-Nepal member list.

It is important to have the appropriate listing, as the number of WNSO members is increasing day by day.

What about publishing a notice in the website and in the office notice board stating the time duration for the members to renew their memberships. If we do make a notice, members will be encouraged to renew their membrship.

This is my personal opinion. let us discuss in this regard.

May be, Rajesh ji will develop a format, and fill it accordingly to list out the members.

Thanks,

With best regards,

SHYAM

what would be the purpose of renewing the membership ? Its just for "doing it" or you have further idea ?

Renewing membership is a worthy task itself, if its implementation is not questionable.

I mean to say, we should inform all our members to renew their membership.

I think it is not a big problem. We can develop a simple data-base to list out the members. We may use excel-shhet for simplicity, side by side, we can keep a record (hard copy) in office.

I also talked with Rajesh ji regarding this matter, he is happy to do that task. If he needs help from my side, I can help him to prepare standard format required to develop such data-base.

Renewing membership is not just for "doing it". It has many advantages for the organization. Although we have a lot of members, we have been facing crisis of human resources specially during events-organization. If we prepare/update the list of our members, it will be easier for us to contact them. When they renew their membership, they may visit WNSO, get information about new activityies/develoments and ultimately their interest towards WNSO-activities will be intensified. They will be more responsible toward WNSO as well.

This is simply an example of how WNSO_Nepal gets benefits from regular renew/update of members/memberships. There may many more things that WNSo can have from this "easy but important" task.

Thanks for your post. I understand it is not a problem. The server database of wnso.org has latest activity records of all its users. But why would you want to renew membership ? Or you think we should consider all the people out of wnso when they do not renew this ?

Dear BS sir, shyam sir has been meaning that WNSO-Nepal social activities are now going on. We have OFFLINE ACTIVITIES. We are talking about the members who are contributing the OFFLINE ACTIVITIES.

well; bs and dipesh both of u guys are right.. in my point.. well renewing might be good to get hte updates but what about thoes who have not been recently in touch with wnso due to their academic load.. or so on.. anyway. its just my point.. but updates has many benifit but it might take long to fill up with full members.. mean while u can just get some uptodate info of the active members.. anyway. u guys know bettah.. in this regard its just my opinion.. rest is all appretiated as long as on teh behalf and for the benifit of wnso.. cheers lads