#31 dude_yog

dude_yog

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 08:11 AM

QUOTE(okinawa @ Dec 19 2004, 11:36 AM)
B.E. + M. B. A (Married But Available) can be other option.

Gud luck.

View Post

after being completing B.E. doing mba is good option as per job prspectus.but ur ur just ignroing ur effort that u have applied in engg feild.wat i hear abt MBA is they don't our techincal knowlege much!SO moving from technical to comercial some wat different!don't thing ur cheating with techical carrier by not giing priorities.
but it's true that it's a one of the best combination as it makes technomercial human.
<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'><i>I am thunderbolt among weapons.im victory & resolve,im briliance of fiery heroes.im morality of ambitious men </i></span></span>

#32 attariyaleseSafe

attariyaleseSafe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 02:44 PM

QUOTE(Suhani @ Dec 19 2004, 11:44 AM)
QUOTE(attariyaleseSafe @ Dec 12 2004, 08:33 AM)
Very releiable feedback this is. Nepalese Students from last batch of my institute, they all joined ME. I was really wonder at that time but now I understood why they had took the step. This is really good idea to have PG Degree for more proffesional. I am also interested to MDE (Master of Design Engineering) after bachelor degree. What are the additional courses for MDE in master level?

View Post

System of Master of Design Engineering;
1. Core Courses
2. Elective Courses and
3. Project Course

Thank you very very much for your information. Three courses of above will bee main courses, I understood.

QUOTE(Suhani @ Dec 19 2004, 11:44 AM)
Other additional elective courses are;

1. Transportation
2. Water resources
3. Geotechnical
4. Civil and regional plannings
5. Structures and applied Mechanics and
6. Environmental.

All additional courses have more than 4 fields.

Good luck to you.

View Post

I am aware about these elective courses and studying too but only as header knowledge. What are the different fields of these additional elective courses? Please, provide to me all related informations. I will be waiting to hear from you.

#33 KalluG

KalluG

Advanced Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 06 January 2005 - 03:42 AM

QUOTE(Suhani @ Dec 29 2004, 05:40 AM)
Khem Babu,

Join Netaji Subhas Open University of Kolkata. You can learn Marathi Language through by this University. There is a system for studying Indian languages to prospecting college students. Maybe, you will have one hour Marathi class every day in the evening time. Link to NSOU is; http://www.wbnsou.com/

View Post

I select NSOU and already submitted the admission form. Class will be started by the third week of this month. 1 haftama 4 din ra 50 minutes ko euta class raichha. It's fine to me. Thank you very much once again.

What qualities do I have that someone might envy !!.........................Khemraj Gurung.

#34 suhani

suhani

• 99 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 12:19 PM

QUOTE(attariyaleseSafe @ Dec 29 2004, 02:44 PM)
What are the different fields of these additional elective courses? Please, provide to me all related informations. I will be waiting to hear from you.

View Post

Take it easy. I meaned, all the subjects has sub-subjects and you will have to choice as per your one main interest (according to your core one).

Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.

#35 suhani

suhani

• 99 posts

Posted 15 January 2005 - 11:50 AM

QUOTE(KhemGurung @ Jan 6 2005, 03:42 AM)
I select NSOU and already submitted the admission form. Class will be started by the third week of this month. 1 haftama 4 din ra 50 minutes ko euta class raichha. It's fine to me. Thank you very much once again.

Khem babu,

There is a Maharasthrain who is Hindi lecturer at Hindu college of Kolkata. I knew him very well. I have no address and contact no of the lecturer but you can meet him at Hindu college. He is very kind person and I sure, he will guide to you for Marathi language. If you have free time then visit to Hindu college and meet him. His name is Hritu D B Koyande...Please! note it.

#36 KalluG

KalluG

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 16 January 2005 - 03:01 AM

QUOTE(Suhani @ Jan 15 2005, 11:50 AM)
Khem babu,

There is a Maharasthrain who is Hindi lecturer at Hindu college of Kolkata. I knew him very well. I have no address and contact no of the lecturer but you can meet him at Hindu college. He is very kind person and I sure, he will guide to you for Marathi language. If you have free time then visit to Hindu college and meet him. His name is Hritu D B Koyande...Please! note it.

Butter for toast! tongue.gif tongue.gif Indeed, and Hindu college is very near from my residence. I will make a visit to him soon. I will do request to him for tution (Marathi). smile.gif

Once again, thanks a lot Bhabhi jaan.
What qualities do I have that someone might envy !!.........................Khemraj Gurung.

#37 suhani

suhani

• 99 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 12:00 PM

QUOTE(KhemGurung @ Jan 16 2005, 03:01 AM)

You are most welcome dever jee!!

#38 KalluG

KalluG

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 01 February 2005 - 03:47 AM

QUOTE(Suhani @ Jan 19 2005, 12:00 PM)
QUOTE(KhemGurung @ Jan 16 2005, 03:01 AM)

You are most welcome dever jee!!

View Post

tongue.gif tongue.gif

By the way, I have got all and already started the course.

#39 sunilkhandbahale

sunilkhandbahale

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 11:14 AM

Hi All,
If you really want to learn any Indian Regional Language like Marathi, Hindi, Gujrathi, English etc. at your own? then here is best website www.khandbahale.com to provide you Talkative dictionary software.

NAMASTE,
Khandbahale Automations, I n d i a 's L e a d i n g S o f t w a r e P u b l i s h e r, is happy to announce launch of first ever Computerised Talking Dictionary Software(s) as bellow,

'English-Hindi' Talking Dictionary RS. 499/- ORDER_NOW
'Hindi-English' Talking Dictionary RS. 499/- ORDER_NOW
'English-Marathi' Talking Dictionary RS. 499/- ORDER_NOW
'Marathi-English' Talking Dictionary RS. 499/- ORDER_NOW
'English-English' Talking Dictionary RS. 499/- ORDER_NOW
'LAW' Talking Dictionary (Eng-Eng-Mar) RS. 599/- ORDER_NOW
'MEDICAL' Talking Dictionary (Eng-Eng) RS. 599/- ORDER_NOW
'EDUCATIONAL' (Std. 5th-12th) Talking Dictionary RS. 499/- ORDER_NOW
'ADMINISTRATIVE' Talking Dictionary(Eng-Mar-Eng) RS. 999/- ORDER_NOW
Read Plus RS. 499/- ORDER_NOW | BUY_ONLINE
Read Plus INTERACTIVE RS. 499/- ORDER_NOW
MPlayer RS. 499/- BUY_ONLINE
Each Dictionary carries more than 4,00,000 WORDs. For each word it gives different accurate MEANINGS, Audio PRONUNCIATIONS, appropriate EXAMPLES, various SYNONYMS, ANTONYMS, HISTORY and GRAMMATICAL description with PICTORIAL explanation.

Screen 1 (Normal Mde)

Screen 2 (Minimized)

Dictionary can work with in other software(s) like Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & also with Internet, e-mails or any windows based software etc.

While READING, WRITING, SPEAKING, LISTENING or TRANSLATING, these dictionaries are very USEFUL for YOUR Family, Children, Relatives, Friends, Colleagues and for You too.

We would like to offer these products for sell through you. Please write us if you are interested.

Please feel free to write us for any clarification or support.
Thanking you.

Regards,
Support Team,
Khandbahale Automations.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I n d i a 's L e a d i n g S o f t w a r e P u b l i s h e r
1, Sujata Apt. Mahatma Ngr, Nashik-422007, MS. IND
Cell :- +91 94222 52466, Ph :- +91 ( 0253 ) - 2357266
sales@khandbahale.com | url- www.khandbahale.com

#40 KalluG

KalluG

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 19 August 2005 - 03:47 AM

Thank you sunilkhandbahale ji. Talkative Dictionary Software...sounds good to me and seems, it is useful for many Nepalese students who are studying in India. Thank you for your kind information. I will contact you soon.

By the way, welcome to you at Nepalease students' chautari.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users