Sign in to follow this  
linuxuser

Anyone interested in game programming?!!

Currently i am involved with a team developing 3D game on Windows. This will be RPG game!! i think my team is looking for some artist ( designing 3D/2D computer graphics), and C++ programmer. Anyone ( who is detail oriented, research oriented, willing to learn, loves playing computer games ) interested contributing,let me know!!

Hi,

Nice to know about game programming,

I am much intrested in this but I will love to work for Flash Games rather games in c++. Though I am new, and I wanna learn more of it.

Thanks

Sharwan

Currently i am involved with a team developing 3D game on Windows. This will be RPG game!! i think my team is looking for some artist ( designing 3D/2D computer graphics), and C++ programmer. Anyone ( who is detail oriented, research oriented, willing to learn, loves playing computer games ) interested contributing,let me know!!

63043[/snapback]

computer games..though i was very crazy about this in my school dayz.after knowing that playing much computer games is harmful for health n loss concentation power quit playing these games.

i had erecently made a simple project in games in VB.net..it was not 3D at all.

I am much intrested in this but I will love to work for Flash Games rather games in c++. Though I am new, and I wanna learn more of it.

cool, the game is not entirely in C++, C++ is just basic shell ( also called Game Engine), which I and other programmers are working on it. Most of higher layers are art, flash, Maya etc visual tools and some scriptings. High level scripts will actually make functions calls to this C++ layer. And also, we are working on games that run on Web. We want to use that same C++ shell ( game engine ) for both desktop and web version of our game. I am sure they will be able to use your Flash expertise. Let me know ur email if u dont mind.

cool, if u dont mind, let me check ur game smile.gif

Let me give u more detail in this game

We already have a script writer. He is an american. I went to the meeting. His story sounds very authentic, original. More like plot in Warcraft game.

We already have 1 artist. He is going to use Maya, Flash and other visual tools to draw actors ( characters), worlds etc etc. We need 1 or more people to help him doing drawing or animation. Also some basic scripting is required in this level. So exposure to programming certainly helps.

Third level is Core or Game engine. I am more involved in it. We r still debating whether to write our own Game engine or buy a commercial one. Such as genesis3D.com or A6 3D game engine.

This core game engine has various layer such as

Physics engine

AI ( Artificial Intelligence) Engine.

so on

Wow, i am hyped that i am involved into this. Who knows one day we might sell our game and make s****** load of money ..hehe smile.gif

Edited by linuxuser

Let me give u more detail in this game

We already have a script writer. He is an american. I went to the meeting. His story sounds very authentic, original. More like plot in Warcraft game.

We already have 1 artist. He is going to use Maya, Flash and other visual tools to draw actors ( characters), worlds etc etc. We need 1 or more people to help him doing drawing or animation.  Also some basic scripting is required in this level. So exposure to programming certainly helps.

Third level is Core or Game engine. I am more involved in it. We r still debating whether to write our own Game engine or buy a commercial one. Such as genesis3D.com or A6 3D game engine.

This core game engine has various layer such as

Physics engine

AI ( Artificial Intelligence) Engine.

so on

Wow, i am hyped that i am involved into this. Who knows one day we might sell our game and make s****** load of money ..hehe smile.gif

63115[/snapback]

Ok cool...

I'm sorry i think i might not be able 2 be any help...

Currently i'm quite busy with my own projects...

All the best r ur game...

Hopefully i'll be able 2 buy from u 1 day.

Do tell me when it's out, alright?

tongue.gif

Hi,

Nice to know about game programming,

Thanks

Sharwan

C ++ Programming is for the Complete Newbie. You go through C ++ ....., you will enjoy with the functions of C ++

be able to use your Flash expertise. Let me know ur email if u dont mind.

cool, if u dont mind, let me check ur game smile.gif

63112[/snapback]

hii linuxuser..

it's really nice to see someone is talking abt programming in this forum..n i have see only one in this section volunteer is u!!

thankx for makin it intresting..

last time i ask u abt how to make a graphics programming as a screensaver..

means .cpp file into screen saver!!

u had give me some instruction that hadn't work at all..

n also said me to post the coding!!hety bro that's the main problem one can't post his code openly atleast publically..

so i hadn't post u that one also..

main thing is coding even we people hesitate to submit codes in institution coz they will copy it n patent it as of their..

due to fear of this ihadn't submit one last time on "Stegnography" hiding a audio/video file inside audio/video file..

the game on vb.net is not a 3d one as i aldready told u that it's a simplest one that i was made on beginning while learning ..it works like solitare in windows..

if u really want to see the code first u have to install "visul studio 2003 version".

im sorry i can't post it on publicly but can mail u on ur personal id..tell me if u really like to see..n have to wait till feb(coz my exam r gonna b started after 3 days)