Sign in to follow this  
cooldragon

WWW.XENOMED.COM

HELLO FRIENDS..

i WOULD LIKE TO INVITE ALL THE MEDICAL STUDENTS STUDYING IN NEPAL OR ABROAD TO VISIT THE SITW WWW.XENOMED.COM

IT WILL GIVE U THE OPPURTUNITY TO KNOW ABOUT THE NEW INFORMATIONS REGARDING THE MEDICAL ISSUES IN NEPAL AND OUTSIDE NEPAL..

THANKS

Is this site relatively new?

Cos there's not much post(s).:ph34r:

It's a good effort 2 unify nepali medic. students

Good job !! :)

Edited by MohanTara

Is this site relatively new?

Cos there's not much post(s).:ph34r:

It's a good effort 2 unify nepali medic. students

Good job !! :)

Ya the site is completely new ..It was launched on 1st of november.. but for the medical students I hope this site is very useful and it is in the way of becoming popular for the medical students as just in 18 day we have 121 users ....180 threads and 770 posts ....

I liked the site coz I can get most of the informations regarding the NMC, USMLE, PLAB...which is very important especially when u are not in ur country ..

I will ask our friends study abroad to share their experice in the medicine in that website and of course to get all other news and views we have this WWW.WNSO.ORG ....

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

why nmc is creating alot of prob to nepali stds ,,,,,,, nmc exam being tough slowely ,,,,,,, why they want to fail all the chinese stds ,though there are many chinese doctors running nepal hospitals ??? nmc exam should be changed ,,it should be as similar as it was before ,,three monthly ,,,,

nmc should recognise collge in china and stds dont have to appear in exam after that ,,,,

anyway all the rulese of nmc are not good for foreign stds,,,