Sign in to follow this  
Joy

Dinesh Thapa Appointed Coach of KATHMANDU CLUB

DINESH THAPA (JOY)........that's ME.................Have been appointed COACH of KATHMANDU CLUB for upcoming Shahid Smaraka ANFA San Miguel League Football, to be START on JUNE 3, 2003.

Kathmandu CLub have been playing top LEVEL football in Nepal since 2035 BS (1979 AD).

DINESH THAPA who holds Football Association of SIngapore's Coaching Licence and Asian Football Confederations Coaching Licence is grabbed by KATHMANDU CLUB for upcoming Shahid Smaraka ANFA San Miguel League Football. The young exciting 24 year old coach will be the youngest coach to coach TOP divisin club in Nepal. He will be looking to the technical part of the team. Mrigendra Mishra and Shiva Khadka are other coaches with Kathmandu CLub.

Thapa is Public Relation of Worldwide Nepalese Student's Organisation and a freelance Journalist.

SOURCE: Nepal Samacharpatra daily

Translated in English

QUOTE (Joy @ May 31 2003, 08:52 AM)
DINESH THAPA (JOY)........that's ME.................Have been appointed COACH of KATHMANDU CLUB for upcoming Shahid Smaraka ANFA San Miguel League Football, to be START on JUNE 3, 2003.

Kathmandu CLub have been playing top LEVEL football in Nepal since 2035 BS (1979 AD).

DINESH THAPA who holds Football Association of SIngapore's Coaching Licence and Asian Football Confederations Coaching Licence is grabbed by KATHMANDU CLUB for upcoming Shahid Smaraka ANFA San Miguel League Football. The young exciting 24 year old coach will be the youngest coach to coach TOP divisin club in Nepal. He will be looking to the technical part of the team. Mrigendra Mishra and Shiva Khadka are other coaches with Kathmandu CLub.

Thapa is Public Relation of Worldwide Nepalese Student's Organisation and a freelance Journalist.

SOURCE: Nepal Samacharpatra daily
Translated in English

it's Good News Joy jee, for US

BEST OF LUCK

Thats Brilliant News.

Congratulation to Dinesh Bro.

Yo chahi "Mr Thapa is Public Relation Officer of ...." Hunu parne ma Officer miss bhayechha hai.

Congratulation Bro, on your appointment as a COACH of KATHMANDU CLUB.

Glad to hear that you are the youngest coach for TOP divisin club in Nepal.

eh eh.. laugh.giflaugh.gif Congrats Joy bro. Good luck.

BTW, today i read whole nepali samachar patra, but did not see this news anywhere? When was it published? or is it due to publish? laugh.giflaugh.gif

It is published and i'll scan and put it here soon............

by the way our game in on TUESDAY with Friends CLUB.

CONGRATS.....................................JOY JI.

I wish u all the best for all the games of Tribhuwan Club which will be played in the future under ur coaching.I hope the club will continue it's winning habit .I will catch u during the game.

Joy Bro, CONGRATULATION !!!!

And, Good luck to you for your new assignment !