27 replies to this topic

#21 Limitation//Moon

Limitation//Moon

Advanced Honourable Member

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,810 posts

Posted 27 February 2005 - 07:31 AM

Mind you,keep this out pls. If it is for fun it's okay. This thread itself I think makes much less sense,then male or female itself.

#22 Limitation//Moon

Limitation//Moon

Advanced Honourable Member

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,810 posts

Posted 27 February 2005 - 07:33 AM

relationship eh ?

#23 invincible gurl

invincible gurl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 27 February 2005 - 07:36 AM

QUOTE(Negative Phreek @ Feb 27 2005, 07:33 AM)
relationship eh ?

You can make rant thread and say all your stuff,why not we? smile.gif check mail.
It always *amazes** me how some people can be so fanatically loyal to a concept or thing that any critical thought or observation is veiwed as a personal hatred in the same vein as if you were not caring,brother, lover, sister, or even mother !!! Let us all come together for *LOVE** invincible gurl (made in snow)

#24 monica

monica

simple gal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 12:20 PM

QUOTE(ScentedSoul @ Feb 26 2005, 02:42 PM)
I think all do that.....men and women. I assume he is also not just talking about falling in love. I must admit i agree with him till certain extent. I would like to see one man say women are not complicated whereby i also admit men are not easier either. I am sure people with very long relationships can admit this.

Being women and not to agree the faith in women,saying women don't make sense is what makes the women ugly.To think about that they are alreay one of them.I am in the one of the far-est relationship. Without any doubt and all the hope I am living my life.All the love I feel for him. I can have as hundreds but I lived and believed in one. This is how far I have reached to make myself a women.Womens are ugly even to keep such words in their mind.We have certein faith to live in the world.I respect every man and woen in the earth.They may be wrong in certein time but we are human--in the end. --"yeah" there are a women who are for the name only,but not to believe they are honest.They don't make any sense . They live in the end of lying eyes.

I have a faith to paint a picture of my man,That is the colour of my sense.It is ugly to think that,wheteher if man think women are complicated,How do you know the soft-side of the man,If you were ever in love.

#25 monica

monica

simple gal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 12:22 PM

QUOTE(invincible gurl @ Feb 27 2005, 07:16 AM)
I admit and I have a more problem with you.  It applies to all *except**my  YOU smile.gif

Invii,you are humorous,I am happy you have faith in women.

#26 hiddén angél

hiddén angél

Supreme being

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 12:28 PM

QUOTE(monica @ Feb 28 2005, 12:20 PM)

I have a faith to paint a picture of my man,That is the colour of my sense.It is ugly to think that,wheteher if man think women are complicated,How do you know the soft-side of the man,If you were ever in love.

You are genius monica, Sometimes my worries become more personal. Could I, or someone I love, become the victim of lying eyes about our daily routines? Can I keep my faith safe from the abductors who seem to lurk everywhere?but the confident women like you are there to learn from. Thank you.

#27 monica

monica

simple gal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 01:40 PM

QUOTE(hiddén angél @ Feb 28 2005, 12:28 PM)
You are genius monica, Sometimes my worries become more personal. Could I, or someone I love, become the victim of lying eyes about our daily routines? Can I keep my faith safe from the  abductors who seem to lurk everywhere?but the confident women like you are there to learn from. Thank you.

Well, In the end,that is what we call faith. Where our life live between. If some lying eyes lurk around,it will measure our strength. Love is a love in the end. Not to blame somebody like this thread has been created. Top of that it is ugly to blame women being women.

I paid the moon,to be with him.If life is need to paid for,It was a gift for him.Swearing that the,we will never part.Now I made him completely real.

#28 hiddén angél

hiddén angél

Supreme being

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 10:28 PM

QUOTE(monica @ Feb 28 2005, 01:40 PM)
Well, In the end,that is what we call faith. Where our life live between. If some lying eyes lurk around,it will measure our strength. Love is a love in the end. Not to blame somebody like this thread has been created. Top of that it is ugly to blame women being women.

I paid the moon,to be with him.If life is need to paid for,It was a gift for him.Swearing that the,we will never part.Now I made him completely real.

I think,by now, I know your story. Good luck, I was in such an illusion. I don't wonder anymore. It's good to see women like you. My poor invii well, that's how life goes on.

Be carefull invii is closer to him physically smile.gif It doesn't mater.Best of luck.I am telling you this being his friend.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users