#11 E major

E major

WNSO International Co-ordination Committee

• ICC
  • PipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 04:01 AM

QUOTE (chamatkaribaba @ Apr 27 2008, 08:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There is nothing wrong to talk in Mobile if it is absolutely necessary.

I agree, but when you are minister and you are attending some important meeting, generally its PA who recieves call and inform main person in ear.
Then if it is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY, you ask for excuse and leave the spot for a moment to talk.

It may be that everyone talks in phone but when camera flashes, just by coincident, Mahara has been portrayed as if he always talks in phone in seminars.

If above is the case, then why I can not get such media pictures of other big person who is in Mobile during meeting or conference. I got two of Mahara's, it will be great if someone can put of other big person, to prove that the two pictures I put forward is mere coincidence.

It may be desirable not to talk while conference going, but it should not be of such a great issue for debate.

Yeah might be not a great issue for debate, but just wanted to write down to see what other people feel, not to debate. People can stop replying if they dont want to.

http://www.NepaloPedia.com

#12 dipeshmnm

dipeshmnm

http://nepaleseteacher.org/

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 11:02 AM

its time to unite, dear ones.

#13 clenchedFIST

clenchedFIST

emptyMIND DEVILSworkshop

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 03:05 PM

well.. wat to say!! nepali ko biseshta nai ho bhannu paryo!! ke kaso??

napaunae le kera payo, bokra sangai khayo..

ukhane tesai bhayeko chaina ni buda pakha haru le!! wink.gif
Success is a bsatard. It has many fathers where faliure is an orphan, nobody owns it.

#14 thirdpole

thirdpole

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 10:44 AM

I don't know if this is right thread.

It's title attracted me and reminded me of Girija Prasad Koirala who despite losing ruthlessly in election more than 45 days ago, still sitting in power without shame damaging further his party's future that he already have damaged beyond repair.

Silly *******, pain of the nation.

-----------------------------------
Dear Che Guevara, world is beautiful with Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, Evo Morales and many others to follow, including Baburam Bhattrai and Prachanda. I wish you were here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users