Sign in to follow this  
rema

WHY WNSO FORUM IS ABANDONED?

WHY WNSO FORUM IS ABANDONED?

Guys and gals,

I am a very new member of WNSO and found the forum and other WNSO related links by chance. I liked the forum and WNSO websites very much and decided to become a member.

I am surprised to see that the forum was relatively very active until the end of 2005 or mid 2006. Then slowly all active members started to have difference in their interests and finally got away. This is a very good platform for Nepali Students; they can know about each other, help each other and make new friends. I have found that there are still very old WNSO members who have good faith in WNSO. I can see hundreds of guests just browsing the websites and viewing the board index, but none of them logging in and posting any useful posts, that could be of immense benefits to other members.

So, as a Nepali living abroad, I would like to request all guys and gals to log in as a member and post some informative posts on the forum. I am member of many other forums where we help each other a lot and try to disseminate good information. And I have deep feelings that we can make WNSO better than those forums.

Cheers,

Rema

Thanks Chamatkaribaba,

We have to bring the WNSO forum to the original state once again.

Cheers,

Rema

Edited by rema

Good start Rema.

Most of our friends are away for reason such as exam, moving places etc and we are hoping things will get sorted soon and will be busy again here.

Rema,

I suppose we were just waiting for people like you. YOu know over time, old members become less active because they also look for new and energetic indiviudal to carry on the legacy of wnso into the next stage with ideas and inventions. I am very much glad that we have found a new member like you. If you could suggest anything for better I believe we can get what we want. Obviously, in a large organization like wnso, we have people with diverse interests and differences. THis is good as we will have social interaction and difference is must in a cohesive society. But it does not mean that we cannot have differences. We need to accomodate all of these.

I am feeling good to put my view point in this discussion.

Thanks

Hey,

I agree with that. My suggestions would be to knock down the door of every then active members and request them to come to the forum. Also a wonderful start could be an active chat room. Many forums are very active only due to a good chat room. Why not to look forward to make the chat room livley?

Cheers

Rema

Dear friends,

I am so happy that someone has correctly pointed out our weaknesses and suggested for good outcome. I partly agree with Rema. Bnktesh has very nicely clarified the issues. Anyway, let us forget the old matter and and start from the beginning. We are always here to help you guys. We are here coz we love this forum and WNSO. Whenever you need support from us, we are ready foir that.

well change is the rule of nature.. its constant thing in the world.. but it doesn't mean that it is going to be abandoned.. things will turn but they might not be that as u wanted or might go more / who knows the time... lets hope for the best

WNSO FORUM IS not abandoned. Only Few members are visiting it these days. Hopefully, We can see some regular members here now onwards.

Yes, true. t is not abandoned. Few members might be doing like me, quitely visting and going. Most probably the older members would like to see the new members discussing. Obviously, if there is any problem or if anyone wants any hand from older members they are ready to give a hand. Please keep going. That is the way to look forwrd.

Edited by yogesh