Sign in to follow this  
admin

Announcement about Logo and Slogan

Announcement about Logo and Slogan

Slogan: Unifying Nepalese for better education

Our special thanks go to all those members who participated in the give-the-slogan thread and WNSO team has selected this one after long discussion in the Admin forum.

Logo:

user posted image

This logo is designed by KB Roka jee, MT of WNSO. He is well known face in our WNSO community and web master of WNSO Nepal and many more Nepalese sites. Our thanks go to KB Jee for his priceless contribution and valuable support.

On behalf of WNSO Team, I request all to thank KB Jee for his great contribution.

We would like to highlight some basic reasons for not selecting highly voted "WNSO - By the Nepalese students, for the Nepalese students!" and another third popular slogan "Dedicate to serve where ever Nepalese are".

About first one, it does not say clearly anything about WNSO, its objective and vision. Though it’s sweet and simple and also got maximum vote, but keeping in mind about future goal of WNSO, it might not be best option. We, by the means of SLOGAN are trying to highlight what is WNSO and in same time would like to make it clear for new members in single glance. The next one is also cool, but comparing this with Unifying Nepalese for Better education, the later one is more clear.

The "Unifying Nepalese for Better Education" covers the objective and vision of WNSO and sounds also good and clear. Basically the goal of WNSO is to unify Nepalese around the world for better education. We are here to share the information about education within Nepalese around the world. And by sharing, we are unifying them.

Lets forget, who proposed which slogan. For sake of WNSO, we have to forget individual and think about long term. We are not taking them as it is. We have modified this slogan also to suit for WNSO purpose.

I hope, you all members are with admin decision to finalise the slogan of WNSO "Unifying Nepalese for Better Education".

deal admin team,

thanks for the great logo and the sloga i personally like the logo where there is a book which representsfor student. in my poing, human kind is always a student even if s/he is a child or an adult. s/he always learn for any point to the end.

for slogam, i am agree with that even there is no student mention it talks it selfs

great guys who have contributed to create such a nice logo.........specially kb ji

thanks

kb

Once again, I would like to thank KB roka ji for his great logo. Both logo and modified slogan are very good.

lets see them now in banner and other place.

Dear admin ji,

so, i think, now all other sister org of wnso should also adapt this logo and slogan hoina? Please let us know.

regards,

Thank you to admin and the admin team of WNSO. Logo is really cool and meaningful and the slogan is most meaningful which invites to all nepalese, not only students. Truely, human kind is always a student and needs to learn more and more.

Unifying Nepalese For Better Education is ever cool slogan, and the logo is also cool. Finally, the combination of the logo and the slogan is best.

kb rokaji, i can't stay without thanking you for your unvaluable support and contribution to WNSO. Ofcourse, we should forget that who proposed which slogan, as our objective is to go hand in hand for "Unifying Nepalese for Better Education."

so, i think, now all other sister org of wnso should also adapt this logo and slogan hoina? Please let us know.

Yes, all WNSO sister organisation should now use this logo and slogan.

Perfect selection by Admin team. Logo and slogan, both are cool and informatives. I personally, like the slogan "Unifying Nepalese fro Better Education" very much.

Thanks to admin and his creative team.

Edited by Naaz