Limitation//Moon

Advanced Honourable Member

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,810 posts

Posted 23 September 2004 - 05:26 AM

QUOTE(okinawa @ Sep 21 2004, 09:57 AM)

Why question mark, Raj ?

Oh! just asking,I am not into the cricket myself much that's why. Dunno nothing about english match even though i am here.LOL

#22 love_united

love_united

United

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 07:17 AM

It's too bad to see all the asian countries out of the tournament.I had high expectation with Pakistani team after they had conquered over the old rival.It's shame that they couldn't cross 150 run marks.The batting collapsed like in world cup final of 99'.Bad luck for Australia as they once again couldn't win this tournament.Australia has never won this tournament.
I am happy thinking that Australia is losing it's power in the world of cricket.Pakistan and England are giving superb challange to it.This is good for cricket .
For latest views and analysis on cricket, Visit: http://www.cosmiccricket.com

#23 love_united

love_united

United

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 06:58 AM

IS WEST INDIES BACK?

It's out of my expectation.West Indies team won the ICC Champions Trophy 2004.It was due to the record holding ninth wicket partnership of 71 runs between Ian Bradshaw and Courtney Browne which led Windies to it's first major win after 1979 world cup.The last minute performance shown by Windies tailenders gave no chance to English team which at one time seemed to winning the game very comfortably. West Indies were dead and buried at 147 for 8 before Browne and Bradshaw joined each other at the crease, but slowly they edged towards Englandís total of 217, and sealed a stunning with two fours in the penultimate over of the game.

With this performance,West Indies team sounds to be back in the track,to be the world's invincible team like it used to be in the past 70's and 80's.It snatched the victory out of the English team's hands.It was indeed a great performance.

Edited by love_united, 26 September 2004 - 07:00 AM.

For latest views and analysis on cricket, Visit: http://www.cosmiccricket.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users