Select Your New Baby Name!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Naaz

Naaz

• Literature Gurus
  • 453 posts

Posted 13 December 2003 - 01:38 PM

QUOTE (Shivani Shahi @ Dec 7 2003, 01:08 AM)
QUOTE (Sushil Pradhan @ Dec 2 2003, 01:54 PM)
tara ke garne Didi khojda khojda khutta thakera bepatta bhaisake, khai koi bhettine ho ki haina, bhettiye pani kaile?  rolleyes.gif  rolleyes.gif

You are toooooooooooooo much GAFADI? biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Even though we know how far apart we are, it helps to think we might be wishing on the same bright star. And the night wind start to sing a lonesome lullaby, it helps to think we're sleeping underneath the same big sky.

#22 Vidhan Vikram Thapa

Vidhan Vikram Thapa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 28 February 2004 - 02:02 PM

What about Indian baby names? Indian baby names

Thanks!!!

#23 Min Bahadur Thapa

Min Bahadur Thapa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 01:08 PM

Indian baby names are cool but Din aune kaile kaile? huh.gif Anyway, thanks Thapa ji for your help in advance.

#24 sharon

sharon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 March 2004 - 12:56 PM

May your that day come soon. wink.gif

#25 yogesh

yogesh

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 12:03 AM

QUOTE (-Pokhareli_naani- @ Nov 24 2003, 09:39 AM)
i like greek names..every name has their meaning and it'll b a bit unique as well..so..
when i was at skool..there were  like three of us with the same name..
ANNOYING dry.gif [/color]

Is greek name that good?. I haven't heard that much about greek name. I had some Greek people with me i found very hard to proniunce their name. . One use to be my Supervisor. He is greek. Dr. Laukash A. Mistelis. I could never pronounce his first name propoerly but that is easiest name i have got on Greek of my contact. One was Professor Hidaywwallian. I can not remember his first name as it was really hard to pronounce. I never could make that in about 2 years. He still teaches at LSE. One I remember Dr. Vossoto Simonion Kinderlerer, a Greek. I found name of every greek in my contact very hard to pronounce and remember. I was with quite few greek people from London School of Economics and Queen Mary and Westfield of University of London but i barely remeber their names. I personally found that hard for me.

Edited by yogesh, 03 March 2004 - 12:05 AM.

God is that indefinable something which we all feel but which we do not know. To me God is Truth and Love, ethics and morality. Even the atheism of the atheist is god. From Gandhi Speaks.

#26 Lalupate

Lalupate

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 08 November 2004 - 02:30 PM

Chhora bhayechha bhane tyasko naam PIRATILAL rakhnu parla.
Life has meaning only in the struggle. Triumph or defeat is in the hands of the Gods. So let us celebrate the struggle!

#27 sawmer

sawmer

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 09:08 AM

"choro paune kahile kahile bhoto siune ahile"
Sameer...............
baharo phool barsaoo
mera mehboob aaya hei....
mera mehboob aaya hei...

You will receive ur white coat---a symbol of trust and unique relationship that a physician enjoys with his or her patients............

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users