• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#11 voltagegal

voltagegal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 07:40 AM

QUOTE(distant_memory @ Aug 17 2005, 08:35 AM)
font=Courier]i'm not saying they're not active in other threads but can you see how having private conversations discourage other people from being active--other people have no idea what's happening in your lives, how can they get involved...! hope you ladies understand![/font]

View Post

I don't think everyone should know other stories unless they are revealed extraordinarily, you can join if you want to and if you don't want to it won't harm you , no offence hai.

I won't discourage myself if you put your soul content, rather I will support you.

Edited by voltagegal, 17 August 2005 - 07:43 AM.

Ideology separate us, dreams and anguish brings us together

#12 distant_memory

distant_memory

Promotion Coordinator

• Promotion Coordinator
  • 1,452 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 07:44 AM

QUOTE(voltagegal @ Aug 17 2005, 07:40 AM)
I don't think everyone should know other stories unless they are revealed extraordinarily, you can join if you want to and if you don't want to it won't harm you , no offence hai.

I won't be discourage myself if you put your soul content, rather I will support you.

View Post

that's the whole point--you can't join in if you don't know the details...and it's a PUBLIC forum...
Before you abuse, critisize and accuse
Walk a mile in my shoes!

www.tridentcraft.com

www.nepalschoolspeakers.co.uk

#13 voltagegal

voltagegal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 07:47 AM

QUOTE(distant_memory @ Aug 17 2005, 08:44 AM)
QUOTE(voltagegal @ Aug 17 2005, 07:40 AM)

I won't be discourage myself if you put your soul content, rather I will support you.

View Post

that's the whole point--you can't join in if you don't know the details...and it's a PUBLIC forum...

View Post

Is this forum only for joke and hohalla ? If you read carefully, You can get a sense from any post , Having said that, there are peoples involed and they must have a gesture.

Are there any PRIVATE forums ?

Ideology separate us, dreams and anguish brings us together

#14 monica

monica

simple gal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 12:40 PM

QUOTE(distant_memory @ Aug 17 2005, 07:44 AM)

View Post

If you sorta feel why she is behaving dumbs and what the hell is going ? I was having problem for my friends stupidness. I think you will only laugh If I go in detail, I may not even want to. You can talk to me if you feel like, For the thread part, angel is giving me problem so I am yammering with her.

For the rest part, have a nice summer ~

#15 manchilds friend

manchilds friend

Gilgamesh

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,030 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 06:03 PM

QUOTE(voltagegal @ Aug 17 2005, 07:47 AM)
Are there any PRIVATE forums ?

View Post

no

so next time you start a new thread why dont you just title it: "private forum for my friends and I" and we'll leave you alone

Father I killed my monkey
I let it out

#16 Limitation//Moon

Limitation//Moon

Advanced Honourable Member

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,810 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 07:00 PM

QUOTE(manchilds friend @ Aug 17 2005, 06:03 PM)
so next time you start a new thread why dont you just title it: "private forum for my friends and I" and we'll leave you alone

View Post

yep,

for example

Main: My non-sense topic
description: (For me and my Mrlover/Mr crack only)

For other topics: business as usual, and if you want to ask something start with please ; ).

#17 dipeshmnm

dipeshmnm

http://nepaleseteacher.org/

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 18 August 2005 - 06:03 AM

members come and go away...hey can anyone give current informations about SIRUPATE..one of the most active member one year before?

#18 Lalupate

Lalupate

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 19 August 2005 - 12:59 PM

QUOTE(dipeshmnm @ Aug 18 2005, 06:03 AM)
hey can anyone give  current informations about SIRUPATE..one of the most active member one year before?

View Post

Kina chaiyo Sirupate? sad.gif Kei bhannu chha bhane yei bhane hunchha, raibar puryai diula. laugh.gif laugh.gif
Life has meaning only in the struggle. Triumph or defeat is in the hands of the Gods. So let us celebrate the struggle!

#19 Shima

Shima

Bavarian Lass

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,392 posts

Posted 20 August 2005 - 08:32 PM

QUOTE(Limitation//Moon @ Aug 16 2005, 12:31 AM)
Okinawa , dude_yog, prakriti, jenny, shima, dm, sirupate, linuxuser

(well MF is still living with us, it's nice )  aru ta naam nai bhulechu . where are you guys these days,

hey guys wherever you are be good, do good, be happy. If we can support you let us know from any perspect, We will be there for you. I have personally missed you.

View Post

Don't worry LM I'm on holiday in Belgium and enjoying much tongue.gif
will be back soon wink.gif ciao

I only wish to be the fountain of love, from which you drink. Every drop promising eternal passion!!

#20 love_united

love_united

United

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts

Posted 24 August 2005 - 07:52 AM

Most of the members are having summer holidays at present. So, little calmness in WNSO is obvious. I hope the situation will change with the initiation of October. Join you all then. Take care.
For latest views and analysis on cricket, Visit: http://www.cosmiccricket.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users