Any new updates on wnso radio?

#22 BS

BS

General Secretary - WNSO International Co-ordination Committee

• ICC
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 06:41 PM

I have one suggestion to make about wnso radio. Is it possible to display song title and/or singer information for the corresponding track being played ?

#23 Bharat Thapa

Bharat Thapa

Chautari Board / ICC

• ICC
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,133 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 07:32 AM

QUOTE(BS @ Jul 2 2007, 07:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have one suggestion to make about wnso radio. Is it possible to display song title and/or singer information for the corresponding track being played ?

Ben,

Check this, it was there for long, even with more features which I recently removed some of them.

http://radio.wnso.org/liveold/

Is this similar to one you talking?
Confidential help is one click
away for WNSO members. Email helpline at wnso.org&nbsp; (worldwide)
or helplineuk at wnso.org&nbsp; (only for UK). Not feeling well?
Email WNSO doctor to doctor at wnso.org. Please replace at with @

#24 BS

BS

General Secretary - WNSO International Co-ordination Committee

• ICC
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 03:49 PM

Bharat jee
Thanks for the info. I checked the link. It has good amount of information. However, I was thinking if it is possible to display just the SONG info in the live radio as other statistics mitgh not be good to show to all the listeners. However, I liked the whole think as I can assess the popularity as well. So, in the main link it would be great if it can display "SONG" and let the old version as such.

#25 Bharat Thapa

Bharat Thapa

Chautari Board / ICC

• ICC
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,133 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 09:36 PM

Ben bro,

That can be done. I will do that in next few days.

Bharat

#26 linuxaddict

linuxaddict

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 12:13 AM

I am looking for the active link of this radio as well . I access soutcast.com server almost everyday to search for this station but comes nothing on my hand from few days.

Radio was really cool even though they were broadcasting round the clock with unsorted songs without any information through the soutcast server all over the world (some times i could hear one advertise that is "WNSO radio") . I would like to thanks for wnso Team for their effort .

It was really cool, tune on radio on the cell phone (using shoutcast mobile clients) and listen Narayan Gopal's or Nepathaya's songs all the way to home from Uni or home from work. It used to give me feeling that i am still in Kathmandu and tuning one of those FM station.

There is LAIBARI.com: Laibari Radio (only one nepali radio) still exits on shoutcast server but their library doesn't have more than 20 songs, so in every 3 hours same songs have to listen.In Reality They have quite old and nice songs but i feel bore listening same songs on same radio four, five times a day.
SoMe pEoPle HaVe ToLd Me tHEy Don'T thINk a fAt pEnGuIn rEAllY EmbODies the grace of Linux, which just tells me they have never seen a angry penguin charging at them in excess of 100mph. They'd be a lot more careful about what they say if they had.

#27 linuxaddict

linuxaddict

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 12:20 AM

Bharat Dai,
Is there any where it is on winamp playlist format.
SoMe pEoPle HaVe ToLd Me tHEy Don'T thINk a fAt pEnGuIn rEAllY EmbODies the grace of Linux, which just tells me they have never seen a angry penguin charging at them in excess of 100mph. They'd be a lot more careful about what they say if they had.

#28 Bharat Thapa

Bharat Thapa

Chautari Board / ICC

• ICC
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,133 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 06:56 PM

QUOTE (linuxaddict @ Feb 22 2008, 12:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bharat Dai,
Is there any where it is on winamp playlist format.

Please find attached .zip file, rename it to .RAR or open with WinRar. There are two files, one for WinAmp and other for Windows Media.

We are going to change the way Radio playing at the moment. Hopefully some live program, some recorded program and songs will be played and we will be able to publish schedule so listener will know when their favourite song will be played.

Attached Files

#29 loona

loona

• National Committee
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 11:38 AM

Hello All,
A program for WNSO OnLine Radio is being recorded and coming online soon. The Program is being entitled as 'Radio Chautari', a program about the events of WNSO and updates on activities of WNSO Team. I would like to welcome all the interested members and volunteers to come up with ideas and scripts about other Programs as well.

Regards,
Luna Gurung
Executive Committe Member
WNSO Nepal.
If you want to know your past, look into your present conditions. If you want to know your future, look into your present actions.

#30 Bharat Thapa

Bharat Thapa

Chautari Board / ICC

• ICC
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,133 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 01:28 PM

QUOTE (loona @ Mar 19 2008, 11:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello All,
A program for WNSO OnLine Radio is being recorded and coming online soon. The Program is being entitled as 'Radio Chautari', a program about the events of WNSO and updates on activities of WNSO Team. I would like to welcome all the interested members and volunteers to come up with ideas and scripts about other Programs as well.

Regards,
Luna Gurung
Executive Committe Member
WNSO Nepal.

Great to know about new program being recorded. we will send updated news from UK.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users