• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 dave

dave

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 04 January 2005 - 01:35 PM

QUOTE(Negative Phreek @ Jan 4 2005, 03:16 AM)
So you want to kniw How wnso discover huh?

Saying that, WNSO is also going to discover new thing again, Wait and see if your lucky tongue.gif Just don't be surprise.....WNSO was initially discovered by Bharat thapa,himalrai,dinesh,fatta thapa and many many energitic youth like you or me tongue.gif Let travel along with fun and so much joy in the journey....You see, Got it ?

Ohh !! Nice to see your comment here. Yea, Now I am realising that who did discover WNSO. Good to know about Himalrai, Fatta and many who made a vast contribution to WNSO. But I am wondering about himalrai and fatta Gee, Coz I havn't seen them here in this thread though it is quite related with them also. Hope to see them.
If I had magic wand, I would let the world to **** my **** without being on ******

#22 dinesh

dinesh

Board Member

• Chautari Board
  • 348 posts

Posted 15 January 2005 - 12:18 PM

QUOTE(dave @ Jan 4 2005, 01:35 PM)
QUOTE(Negative Phreek @ Jan 4 2005, 03:16 AM)
So you want to kniw How wnso discover huh?

Saying that, WNSO is also going to discover new thing again, Wait and see if your lucky tongue.gif Just don't be surprise.....WNSO was initially discovered by Bharat thapa,himalrai,dinesh,fatta thapa and many many energitic youth like you or me tongue.gif Let travel along with fun and so much joy in the journey....You see, Got it ?

Ohh !! Nice to see your comment here. Yea, Now I am realising that who did discover WNSO. Good to know about Himalrai, Fatta and many who made a vast contribution to WNSO. But I am wondering about himalrai and fatta Gee, Coz I havn't seen them here in this thread though it is quite related with them also. Hope to see them.

View Post

I have copied following lines from WNSO UK brochure that might help to understand more about WNSO and it's existance.

History
Some dynamic students who arrived in the UK were in need of such organisation where all students can get together and share information from their own place and on their own comfort.
On October 1998 www.nepalistudent.org.uk was registered and published. Thanks to Mr Bharat Thapa who initiated this idea and started this website. On February 1999 another website www.nepalistudent.org was registered and published with lot of academic information about UK and other countries.
Student’s held a gathering at Blackheath, London on September 2000 and decided to form a Nepalese student’s organization (NSO) in the UK. Students get together again on November 2000 and decided to announce the formation of Nepalese Student Organisation (NSO) from the Royal Nepalese Embassy in London. Due to lack of resources available at the Nepalese Embassy it was decided to announce from else where by mid June 2000. Due to royal palace tragedy back home in Nepal gathering was postponed. NSO was getting popular among Nepalese Students around the world.
On October 2001 NSO site was revamped with lots of information with increased facilities. By November 2001 there was increased activity in the forum and students from other countries started contributing especially from India, Korea and Germany.
At the end of year 2001 there was much more activities in the forum from AINSF members from India. Contribution from AINSF members make NSO more strong and realise there was actual need of worldwide organization to move forward. The NSO was better organised and the number of members increased. Moderator team was constituted. By that time NSO strategy was changed to form an international organisation. A meeting was held in London for further strategies on March 2002. As there was an increased activity in the forum worldwide, it was recommended to change the name of the organisation as “Worldwide Nepalese Students’ Organisation” (WNSO) to bond the students from around the world.

Moderator members were increased to 15 and 5 moderators were selected as Global moderator on the basis of their contribution on June 2002. A promotion team was initiated to promote WNSO worldwide on July 2002. Organisation structure, guidelines, duties and responsibilities were discussed and it was decided to register WNSO as a charity in the UK on Aug 2002.

WNSO constitution was adopted on 5th Dec 2002 and registration as charity begins. Trustee’s meeting held on 13th July 2003 in London and decided to form an Interim Committee to call for an Annual General Meeting (AGM). Public meeting was held on 17th August 2003 and finally interim committee was formed to call for AGM and to give WNSO a real presence on the ground and to move forward towards achieving the objectives of WNSO.

Regards,
Dinesh

"Unifying Nepalese for better Education"
Share information @ WNSO : WNSO For Nepalese Students

#23 dinesh

dinesh

Board Member

• Chautari Board
  • 348 posts

Posted 15 January 2005 - 12:18 PM

On 9th January 2005 WNSO UK elected it's first executive Committee.
Devendra Sign Shrestha from London elected as president and Bharat Thapa as General Secretary.
Other members are Narayan Pokharel, Rina Rai, Sachin Shrestha and Dinesh Gautam.

Executuve Commiittee will meet on 23rd january 2005 for the first time, if you have anything to say please do so by email at info@wnso.org

RGDS
Dinesh
"Unifying Nepalese for better Education"
Share information @ WNSO : WNSO For Nepalese Students

#24 dave

dave

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 02:20 PM

Thanks dinesh sir for ur comment. It's all in detail. Nice. I got it now.
If I had magic wand, I would let the world to **** my **** without being on ******

#25 Bikedar

Bikedar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 03:03 PM

QUOTE(dinesh @ Jan 15 2005, 12:18 PM)
At the end of year 2001 there was much more activities in the forum from AINSF members from India. Contribution from AINSF members make NSO more strong and realise there was actual need of worldwide organization to move forward.

Dinesh Sir,

At least one you remembered to us and your this view is enough for us. Otherwise....we were feeling bit unfair to see the differents version of WNSO or chautari by many members, because we are being supposed as election voters. No harm to us anymore, we are with WNSO. I am not sure to support for chautari but it's our promise, we do support to WNSO.

Thank you very much.

#26 Bharat Thapa

Bharat Thapa

Chautari Board / ICC

• ICC
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,133 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 05:22 PM

QUOTE(Bikedar @ Jan 23 2005, 04:03 PM)
QUOTE(dinesh @ Jan 15 2005, 12:18 PM)
At the end of year 2001 there was much more activities in the forum from AINSF members from India. Contribution from AINSF members make NSO more strong and realise there was actual need of worldwide organization to move forward.

Dinesh Sir,

At least one you remembered to us and your this view is enough for us. Otherwise....we were feeling bit unfair to see the differents version of WNSO or chautari by many members, because we are being supposed as election voters.

View Post

QUOTE(dinesh @ Jan 15 2005, 01:18 PM)
I have copied following lines from WNSO UK brochure that might help to understand more about WNSO and it's existance.

View Post

As you can see above, it was not Dinesh Jee's view. It was written in broucher of WNSO UK and broucher was printed about one and half years ago. Every contribution will be counted and every thing will be recorded for history. So please don't be suspicious. WNSO respect everyone equally. Up and down come and go to bring strength in WNSO to make it better. We have many member with different view, every view counts.

QUOTE(Bikedar @ Jan 23 2005, 04:03 PM)
I am not sure to support for chautari but it's our promise, we do support to WNSO.

Thank you very much.

View Post

Chautari is part of WNSO. I don't think it will wise to say I do support this section and I don't support that section. We have to support each and every section to make better WNSO. My request.

Confidential help is one click
away for WNSO members. Email helpline at wnso.org  (worldwide)
or helplineuk at wnso.org  (only for UK). Not feeling well?
Email WNSO doctor to doctor at wnso.org. Please replace at with @

#27 Limitation//Moon

Limitation//Moon

Advanced Honourable Member

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,810 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 11:05 PM

QUOTE(Bikedar @ Jan 23 2005, 03:03 PM)
At least one you remembered to us and your this view is enough for us. Otherwise....we were feeling bit unfair to see the differents version of WNSO or chautari by many members, because we are being supposed as election voters. No harm to us anymore, we are with WNSO. I am not sure to support for chautari but it's our promise, we do support to WNSO.

Thank you very much.

View Post

Does that different version means forum upgrade from version 3.1 to 3.2? Chautari do not have the members as we expected. To be able to vote you need to be a member of WNSO, The forum as said above is the part of WNSO organisation, and You are more than welcome to vote in election which we had two weeks ago.

The most important thing what is not happening here is what the goal was. We are not here jsut to get complain or neither want to complain. All the ridicule ativities which are more non-education has made the place little uncomfort and thinking to divide this into various forums is also been difficult as we have different opinions.Actually It's been a SHAME to nepalese all over the world who do not have two words for the creative step.Atleast thanks to cyprus guys, who atleast have some kind of initiative.

Looking back over the years, We have not seen any dedicated members who would want to go hand in hand in a positive ways but only a words which is very easy to complain has made this place even wrong.Okay i am not going much over it, It's good that you are with us.

#28 dave

dave

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 02:19 PM

QUOTE(Negative Phreek @ Jan 23 2005, 11:05 PM)
Chautari do not have the members as we expected.

Sad !!!!! Chautari being a forum of Worldwide Nepalese Students Organisation , it doesn't has members as it expected ???? What's that mean ? How should we all the members be ? Is there any Criteria that we all need to tie up under that ..? ?????

#29 dave

dave

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 02:22 PM

QUOTE(Negative Phreek @ Jan 23 2005, 11:05 PM)
Atleast thanks to cyprus guys, who atleast have some kind of initiative.

Thanks for ur appreciation towards cyprus guys.
cheers!!!! dry.gif

#30 Limitation//Moon

Limitation//Moon

Advanced Honourable Member

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,810 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 05:11 PM

QUOTE(dave @ Jan 24 2005, 02:19 PM)
Sad !!!!! Chautari being a forum of Worldwide Nepalese  Students Organisation , it doesn't has members as it expected ???? What's that mean ?

View Post

Hey dave,It does mean the targetted audience,volume of members as we expected that's all.

QUOTE(dave @ Jan 24 2005, 02:19 PM)
How should we all the members be ?  Is there any Criteria that we all need to tie up under that ..? ?????

View Post

The way you guys now are, is the true picture of wnso at it's best IMO, There is no criteria to be tied under, We cannot create criteria to the human beings tongue.gif but it's only matter when unwanted or unuseful activities goes...it just hurt all...gives brain cells more work ....that's that.Nothing more nothing less.

/edit: Just this post I had to edit 2 times. don't be too surprise, I got bad habit of typing too fast sad.gif unless I am using other editor bad huh .

Edited by Negative Phreek, 24 January 2005 - 05:15 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users