willing to know how wnso was started or formed and is running

#2 Pokhrel

Pokhrel

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 08:44 PM

Dear Chetna,

Thanks for showing your curiosity to know about the history of WNSO. Please visit http://wnso.org/About_WNSO.htm which will facilitate you to know much more about the birth of WNSO.

The major source of revenue of WNSO, I assume would be donation. If I am not wrong, WNSO and its' counterparts may collect donations in several ways such as regular donations, fund raising through events etc. If you still interested to know in detailed please mail or PM to administrator so that they will be able to answer your query.

I once again thank you very much for showing your curiosity to know about WNSO.

Thank you,

Yours truly

#3 Joy

Joy

Free BURMA....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,952 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 07:06 AM

AS for WNSO NEPAL we the WNSO Nepal collectes Rs. 100 from each executive committee members per month and we also generate source from donations and programes.
Free BURMA............................

it should be BURMA not Myanmar

#4 shyamprad

shyamprad

To a new pinnacle....

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 09:17 AM

WNSO is a common platform of all the Nepalese students. All the well-wishers are the building blocks of WNSO, and eventually source of all the WNSO activities.

I, you and we ; can collectively contribute for WNSO.

HAPPY TIHAR,

CHEERS !!

A WALK TO PEACE NEPAL...........

#5 rAAAz

rAAAz

• National Committee
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 10:07 AM

WNSO or runed by a YOUTH of nepal with the MOTTO ~UNIFYING NEPALESE FOR BETTER EDUCATION~..... of course we need some funds to be operated.... most of all... the members involved are all VOLUNTEERS... with a shared passion to HElp all the NEpalese around the globe...

SO i are a nepalese.. any where in the globe, and want to help nepalese youth for better education... please you are always welcome to join WNSO. simply contact your nearest wnso.

Regards..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users