Sign in to follow this  
satan

Anyone from Denmark????

Dear sir/ Madam

Namaste

i am from kathmandu........ got admission in Roskilde Business College of Denmark.. Want to know about the expenditure if I can get some part time job out there to sustain my life... Anyone around please let me know.. I remain expecting... Mind in state of illusion, delusion and confusion has made me totally in state of delima..

I am hopeful to get experienced responsesso i need some guidelines and suggestion . please i would like to request you to forward this message to our member who are studying in Denmark .

thank you .

Regards,

NepSoldier

Well,

Above texts are copied and i feel them comfortable to express here so plz........forgive for my mistake..........

Edited by satan

well its hard to get job there. all eu are same.. depends on ur luck and personal relationship..if u have friend and have fluency in dutch or their native language.. u might have additional benifit out of it.. but life is too costly there.. u cannot imagine even.. well life is a game of risk.. better take the risk or don't play the game.. choices are yours..

hard to say yes from my side..if u are not scholar

Dear sir/ Madam

Namaste

i am from kathmandu........ got admission in Roskilde Business College of Denmark.. Want to know about the expenditure if I can get some part time job out there to sustain my life... Anyone around please let me know.. I remain expecting... Mind in state of illusion, delusion and confusion has made me totally in state of delima..

I am hopeful to get experienced responsesso i need some guidelines and suggestion . please i would like to request you to forward this message to our member who are studying in Denmark .

thank you .

Regards,

NepSoldier

Well,

Above texts are copied and i feel them comfortable to express here so plz........forgive for my mistake..........

I must say that denmark is one of the most expensive places to live. I was in Copenhagen only for three months and i find it as one of the most expensive places in Europe. Besides, in Europe, every country has their own language and hence, if u want a job, u have to learn the local languge, here in Danish.Some people also manage having jobs without lanaguage skills but thats all luck and personal contacts. Accomodation costs are really mounting in Roskilde. To sustain your living, you need at least 6000 Danish kr (minimum amount) per month.

For academics, you dont have any problem with english as everyone speaks english and are truly professional. Denamrk is considered to be the best academic place in Scandinvia with the best student facilities acroos the globe. Its indeed one of the recommended place to study provided that u have secure funding.

Dear sir/ Madam

Namaste

thank you .

Regards,

NepSoldier

Well,

http://ndsf.subsite.dk/

Namastee.

College is good so u can stay in copenhagen. copenhagen is expensive city but if u have some passion u will get good job then u can sustain. forget to have somany training in nepal just improve ur english and u can learning cutting then u can work in kitchen. another option is making piza. thats all.

some unknown.

Dear sir/ Madam

Namaste

thank you .

Regards,

NepSoldier

Well,