• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jasrai

jasrai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 April 2003 - 01:00 PM

I am Jas Rai studying in Tanzania looking friends from Nepal and India, i don't mind whether male or female both are wellcome ! I will come up with more later...

#2 VRChauhan

VRChauhan

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 14 April 2003 - 01:36 PM

Dear jasrai ji,

At first, very very warm welcome to WNSO and its forum (Chautai). WNSO's Chautari is happy itself to found a member from Tanzania. You are the first member from Tanzainia, and it is really great to WNSO. I personally, how much I am happy to found a friend (you) from a new location Tanzania that I cant't explain myself. Just like to say, I am very happy and very glad to meet you here in the WNSO's forum.

From now, we fully hope, WNSO will have one more sister organisation (port) in Tanzania. Please, give us hand from your side to make WNSO a healthy organisation all around. We are here for 24 hrs, please feel free and drop your words any time if you have anything to say to us (WNSO). You are most welcome and your contribution and your any kinds of support will be highly appreciated.

Here are many friends from many countries. Please, come more often here. I sure, you will find many friends from there whereas you want.

I am Vidur Raj Chauhan from Sri Lanka. Now, I am studying here in Sri Lanka.

At last, Happy New Year 2060 BS. Good day jasrai ji. Hope to hear from you soon.
Warm regards,

Vidur Raj Chauhan
WNSO - Unifying Nepalese For Better Education.

#3 rockyparajuli

rockyparajuli

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 14 April 2003 - 03:49 PM

Jas rai ji ,
at first warm welcome to WNSO. As vidur ji have already said that you are the only guy from tanzania, the pleasure is our to have you here in WNSO. I am sure, not only the guys from india and nepal, but also all the nepalese all around the globe will be good friends of yours....!! Once again welcome to WNSO and happy new year....!!

#4 Superb

Superb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 15 April 2003 - 08:38 AM

warm welcome in WNSO Mr Jas Rai. hope u'll b showed up as an active member.

#5 MeeraJetthara

MeeraJetthara

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 May 2003 - 05:53 AM

Well, I am here from India. Nice meeting you jasrai ji.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users