Sign in to follow this  
Rayan

Help Nepali Cricket?

hey everyone...

I dont' have to say u that..if nepal is going to accelrate in any games rite now.. then its "Cricket" but are u guys aware of the poor condition of nepali cricket.... sad.gif I am sure not..coz even I didn't know that our Cricketing Clubs in nepal are facing lots of problem...

And I belive most of the WNSO user are from abroad.. hmm then why dont' we together help to flourish Nepali Cricket....Nepali cricket is in need of Financial help.. if we all contribute a small amount |doesnt' matter a Rs.1 or Rs 1 lakhs there is one quotes.. "Thopa thopa milera Samundra bancha"| will be great help towards nepali cricket....

Plz visit this link Cricket

Always

rayan

Ppl who comes here doesn't seem to be intrested in developement of county's sports n don't even bother about the worst sitution of sports....

If u can't help them with money at lest signup their guest of leave msg for them that will help in upliftment of their moral. sad.gif

Rayan brother,it's nice to see you feeling towards the Nepalese cricket.I really admire it.Every cricket lover is aware about the condition of Nepalese cricket and I hope the capables can help them financially.For now,we can leave messege to uplift them with moral support.Thank you !!!

"Nepali Cricket"

it's like a shrinking boat..in this depawali,i had gone to my home town bhairahawa..i have seen the mathces played there..

Sakti gauchan star crickter n other hos fellow from u-19 team has also come there..

i have seen they r attach with the our village cricekt team CYAN.where most of doesn't know how many types of out there r in cricket..

they ahd played a match against the team which even don't know the basic difference btw test match n odi..hey so pity..play by tennis ball instead of duce..hahaha..n the prize is "khashi"..u know i hadn't played that match thinking that of lower class but saktio gauchan played that one..

see the standard..they should know where they r..in 2002 i have seen thier matches in espn n this time in football ground.. i don't know how they can over come..so pity..

"Nepali Cricket"

it's like a shrinking boat..in this depawali,i had gone to my home town bhairahawa..i have seen the mathces played there..

Sakti gauchan star crickter n other hos fellow from u-19 team has also come there..

i have seen they r attach with the our village cricekt team CYAN.where most of doesn't know how many types of out there r in cricket..

they  ahd played a match against the team which even don't know the basic difference btw test match n odi..hey so pity..play by tennis ball instead of duce..hahaha..n the prize is "khashi"..u know i hadn't played that match thinking that of lower class but saktio gauchan played that one..

see  the standard..they should know where they r..in 2002 i have seen thier matches in espn n this time in football ground.. i don't know how they can over come..so pity..

61745[/snapback]

hi dude_yog...

As, I can predict that game which u suppose it to be |"Lowwer Class" N accordin to u its not of ur standered| was played for Dashin Charity rite? well is it wrong to entertain to your local ppl playing for them?

Or, is cricket game is suppose to be watched N Playes by HIFY ppl like U only? Hey game is some thing that u learn when u practice it or explore it... none of de good player born with bat of ball or they are taught all the rules n regulation instead of A, B, C in school... if your exceptional case then.... I don't know.

I live in Hyderabad N i study in Nizam college... n in our annual function the player like Azar, Venkatpati Raju comes N play with our college team... coz they were once nizamian... so what I suppose to call them accordin to U? "Gundruko ko jhol ma Jaat falne manche" haa if I call them so then Duniya ko sabhanda thulo Murka bole to Rayan huncha haaa

Dude... common yaar... if u can't praise our player dont pass that kind of comment for them 2.... overnight Nepali Cricket can't be as better as Indian or any other Test playing nation cricketing team....

Their progress with jus low resource is praised worthy....... lets hope better for their future....

hi admin,

I think nobody is intrested here in this "Talking Point" to discuss about the poor sitution of Sport & Sports man of our country... so its useless to keep this thead going here in this forum.....

I wonder why ppl are so greedy to drop down there words for encouragement of nepali sports and its sports man.... may be I was wrong and had big expectation from WNSO user...

I request you to delete this thread as soon as possible...

with best regard

Rayan

24th February -2005

*Nepal Won by 88 Runs*

*Man of the Match- Shakty Prasad Gauchan *

Italy v Nepal

Italy won the toss and elected to field.

After 50 Overs Nepal

Scored 304 for the loss of 6 Wickets.

After 50 Overs Italy

Scored 216 for the loss of 7 Wickets.

Nepal is in the semi-final playing against Fiji

GO Nepal GO

we only beat Italy, but anything's good.

I live in US and long to see any form of Cricket. I must admit though Nepali cricket is just not going anywhere and i hope the future gets brighter.