Jump to content

- - - - -

Transit VISA to UK

  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 webber


    WNSO Gold Member

  • WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 12 March 2006 - 10:20 AM

I am applying for TRANSIT VISA to UK. I need help and few question. Do I need to reservation any hotel in London for 5 days transit.

(,")/' Real Eyes - Realize - Real Lies

Posted Image

My Personal Site:

#2 Himal Rai

Himal Rai

    Board Member

  • Chautari Board
  • 1,587 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 08:24 PM

Reserve gareko nai ramro hola mero bicharma chahi. nabhaye kohi afantaharuko sponsor lettter chha bhane jhan ramro hola ki?

ke bhanne malai teti thaha chhaina yo bisaya barema.. niyam pani badleko badlekai garna thale ajkal..ke ke ho ke ke...yad garanai sahro...

aru sathiharule jawaaf dinchhan hola ni parkhanuhosh.
Himal Rai

#3 Bharat Thapa

Bharat Thapa

    Chautari Board / ICC

  • ICC
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,133 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 10:16 AM

If you staying for 5 days, you likely to need either hotel booking or sponsore letter for accommodation.
Confidential help is one click
away for WNSO members. Email helpline at wnso.org&nbsp; (worldwide)
or helplineuk at wnso.org&nbsp; (only for UK). Not feeling well?
Email WNSO doctor to doctor at wnso.org. Please replace at with @

#4 Linux



  • Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 10:32 AM

Dude call your nearest embassy and hear what they got to say.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users