Sign in to follow this  
voltagegal

How many gals are in WNSO?

Which you mean : Single/Married/Separated/Divorced/Living together with partner...? Be specific.

WNSO queen ?? ahem ahem !!!

Edited by okinawa

Okinawa,thanks for the interests,Not my problem,to see single /engaged/divorced/living together. I think I still get emails though,hummm....... have to go and check that out......

wanted to see hummm who will be WNSO Queen and if moderators allow me to do it. I would like to Vote myself.

and what will happen if my BF come and vote me wanted to make poll???

voltagegal

VG,

Good luck. U will surely be getting one or two votes. One by yourself and another by your so called, BEE EF.

Jenny kata harayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ????

Thank you okinawa.

I expect more than two.If somebody won't vote me .It's not my problem, their problem. Can I make voting?

voltagegal

VG, send email to ADMIN or u can create the POLL by yourself. Let's see who gonna rock in WNSO.....

NP aka UNLIMITED aka LIMITED aka MOON aka SUN aka Negative freeek aka Rajunpl === kata ho?

Common Guys!! back up these WNSO gals.

But the most imp. thing is - how many contestants would be there? More the contestants, more the voters and more interesting would be the results.

gudo luck !!

Oh very good Idea. btw what does NP Errrrrrrr LM Errrrrrrrr whatever other names says? smile.gif Girls are quite a lot in WNSO, what about choosing ToP 5 smile.gif give names.

wondering,how many gals mambers are WNSO? considering I'm neau. Is there any WNSO Queen? vorget Monica.,How do I make here poll?

67707[/snapback]

Doesn't matter we have more or less gals. But the fact is Some gals are rocking WNSO ......ANd keep on rolling tooo..........

what about choosing ToP 5 smile.gif give names.

67748[/snapback]

Top 5 are

Monica

hidden angel

distant memory

invincible gal

shivani shahi

sorry voltage.

67764[/snapback]

Hey,T_S.Nice to see you back on the WNSO. I have heard that you were still roaming around WNSO with another name.By the way,I can't see name of Jennifer in the list...and no shima too.