Sign in to follow this  
Limitation//Moon

Lost "Profile"

Roaming profile

Please sign in your wnso ID and check if you can search my profile. Type the keyword *Negative Phreek" If your lucky wink.gif

Oh board didn't support code let's try in signature tongue.gif

Edited by Negative Phreek

User Profile

Since I am woke all night,tonight. I feel more and more to write my profile. Actually I have pretty good handle on writing profile and resume. As I was on the chat with my WNSO friend. This idea came. To my amazement and great joy, she said yes! So, we got started. She did first and now I am trying.

S o, now you think I had no interest, and I'm relying on Friends to pull me through. Not as much as you'd think. I've actually started myself, in spite of the friend. In fact, it could be all night sleepless tongue.gif, No wonder...in the end it's Phreek

Okay let's stop one way conversation in the internet. Let *it* not tear you apart. A wiseman once said "Tell me and I forget. Involve me and I learn..Show me and I remember..."

Okay, Let's get straight off tongue.gif

I hate:

1.Proudy person, I could really never deal with such person. Another annoying thing is proud is such thing that it can easily eat oneself even without knowing the fact, which is a desirable effect. We all are created equal by god, but if, one think as to be more supreme than others, S/he’s sure a sick.

2. When a ONE speaks beyond his/her capability. Again a wiseman said "Tell me and I will remember.Deal me and I learn..Show me and I will Respect..." ...well this is hand made tongue.gif

I Love:

Anything...Anything beside proud and lie...I respect BEAUTY and TALENT. Not the one Who visit yahoo chatroom, tongue.gif Reason: I have hurted once tongue.gif

Just to give you a brief introduce I am, quite simply, a person who can get into the depth of every good easily or unknowningly...start off from yahoo room, if the things has to put under the perspective. This has made me smarter and faster cuz I hate following the people who flow with ONLY popular cake. Just a breadth to share and laugh once in a while is just as good as precious gift to me...and guess…. Faith grins.

Well I am blurred now what next to write and what not to? Let’s copy some from MT profile smile.gif

Full profile:

Name : Negative

Surname: Phreek

Reason behind the name:

I am sick and tired when people take me so wrong in my name....let’s not go political,cuz trust me that way can never stop tongue.gif.. but Negative is the only value that gave birth to logarithm, that is why we were able to calculate the smallest of the smallest or the highest of the highest value…Oki kich kich nagara hai feri, and the phreek you won’t even bother to understand it, law of physics limits the meaning of phreek.

Date of birth: 14th Feb Year of the Monkey

Accorning to the chinese zodiac sign... I am : The Monkey is the sign of imagination. Highly intelligent and inventive, confident and inquisitive-you know what you like and want.You are versatile and adaptable. Because of your magnetic personality you are always well-liked.

Guess most of the above statement is wrong......

BTW, We have a habit of writing less so let's change into another post...We may find it less

Occupation : occupied,Full time Manager of my wife suse9 and (then proposed)girlfriend win2k server. Soon joining in lab to have another affair at cisco network, planning to divorce win2kserver cuz she’s gonna do it before I tongue.gif

Living a life by : Europes’s honkeydonk and world’s oldest city London’s suburb

Experience : BOFH Sitting in the net allmost 15 hours out of 24 hours a day.

Beside that, cooking which has taught me to live by. If ADUWA, CHIYAPATTI and LASUN is present then I know how to play with food, plain rice has something to count with it. Cuz all the taste that I have made is going to come real with plain rice. tongue.gif

Education : Still Learning

However managed to perform B.Sc (physics), MCSA, Linux+, CAP cisco, A+ (both hardware and software), Network +,soon going on LPA. I drew inspiration at computer’s later so, my bad.Learning process never stops, only time and patience got to pay for. No subject is least significant.

Dream : Live a happy and peaceful life, money doesn’t count … I would rather love to be natural than the materialistic.

Fav shows : Sorry, TV stays off most of the time beside MTVeurope and BBC24, so let’s say WNSO tongue.gif

Faith for me

Although, I can pursue on divided attention….and can also give continuity on the basic needs like living and other daytoday stuffs. I have a faith in god. Which has made me to live a life . We get the things wrong cuz we do not have enough information, yet provided by god. We all are human, less than supreme being. At times we get mislead easily, when we reach the very end or just about to step radiating outward ….. we often realise that…. haven’t loss anything neither gain, But for sure, if that has been done for evil …. we have lost the time that’s never coming back.

Wanna meet ?

Fiction by phreek written on Kwrite tongue.gif

Course yes ! Let it be summer, and say it’s somewhere near the sea , say it’s just about to sun down…, say the street light is is about to glow, say the crowd isn’t around, say the tides are rising high and tend to climb the shore, say your about to hide your face in the faithful evening, say your walking, and walking and walking, and finally your stopped and say the mischief is going to grin….once again it’s gonna be holyday everyday, and think that phreek is there …finally…aren’t we met ?Now the night in passion will be invincible….hmmm so guess night will be as bright as diamond’s in the sky… J

and there…. tongue.gif That’s gotta count for something.

[all inpsired from frequency modulation]

Oh ,

Present Status :

Right now, about 12 windows are open at my 17” screen… 1 wnso, 5 cisco, 1 yahoo messenger, 2 microsoft, 3 online security forums, that’s all….at times preaching and other time backlash. My back is wanting bed mouth coffee and hands are still typing. Recently banned at one forum for giving unsecure advice so let it be 12 windows.

Ambition :

Just as long as me is phreek, don’t have higher expectation You don’t have to be mastered on something when you know your mind. So far wanna be good housekeeper, start from my room, and undust my computer and books lying in the floor.

Last Word :

Learn.....learn...and learn....after that it makes you different when you speak.

Really :.

Amen

Raju!!! ohmy.gif

LoL, Hahaha!!

Finally, u've posted! tongue.gif

Woh!!! N it's a long 1, gosh....

Well i must say, now i have known u "abit" more.

Frankly speaking,I didn't knew that u were a "rocket scientist!!" biggrin.gif

Negative is the only value that gave birth to logarithm, that is why we were able to calculate the smallest of the smallest or the highest of the highest value…[/QUOTE] blink.gif

Want 2 wish u all the best on ur ambitions laugh.gif

Ambition :So far wanna be good housekeeper, start from my room, and undust my computer and books lying in the floor.[/QUOTE]

Ok, Thanks 4 sharing ur profile with us smile.gif

Ambition :

Just as long as me is  phreek, don’t have higher expectation You don’t have to be mastered on something when you know your mind. So far wanna be good housekeeper, start from my room, and undust my computer and books lying in the floor.

64694[/snapback]

hey Negative phreek,

Great read !!

Science coming from london smile.gif

when I searched you in the internet, in your search engine. I got this

Google

Error

Not Found

The requested URL /?search=+Negative+Phreek&submit=Search! was not found on this server.

funny!! smile.gif

Occupation : occupied,Full time Manager of my wife suse9 and (then proposed)girlfriend win2k server. Soon joining in lab to have another affair at cisco network, planning to divorce win2kserver cuz she’s gonna do it before I tongue.gif

Living a life by : Europes’s honkeydonk and world’s oldest city London’s suburb

Experience : BOFH Sitting in the net allmost 15 hours out of 24 hours a day.

Beside that, cooking which has taught me to live by. If ADUWA, CHIYAPATTI and LASUN is present then I know how to play with food, plain rice has something to count with it. Cuz all the taste that I have made is going to  come real with plain rice. tongue.gif

Education : Still Learning

However managed to perform B.Sc (physics), MCSA, Linux+, CAP cisco, A+ (both hardware and software), Network +,soon  going on LPA. I drew inspiration  at computer’s later so, my bad.Learning process never stops, only time and patience got to pay for. No subject is least significant.

Dream :  Live a happy and peaceful life, money doesn’t count … I would rather love to be natural than the materialistic.

Fav shows : Sorry, TV stays off most of the time beside MTVeurope and BBC24, so let’s say WNSO tongue.gif

Faith for me

Although, I can pursue  on divided attention….and can also give continuity on the basic needs like living and other daytoday stuffs. I have a faith in god. Which has made me to live a life . We get the things wrong cuz we do not have  enough information, yet  provided by god. We  all are human, less than supreme being. At times we get mislead easily, when we reach the very end or just about to step radiating outward  ….. we often realise that…. haven’t loss anything neither gain, But for sure, if that has been done for evil …. we have lost the time that’s never coming back.

Wanna meet ?

Fiction by phreek written on Kwrite tongue.gif

Course yes !  Let it be summer, and say it’s somewhere near the sea , say it’s just about to sun down…, say the  street light is is about to glow, say the crowd isn’t  around, say the tides are rising high and tend to climb the shore, say your about to hide your face in the faithful evening, say your walking, and walking and walking, and finally  your stopped and say the mischief  is going to grin….once again it’s gonna be holyday everyday, and think that phreek is there …finally…aren’t we met ?Now the night in passion will be invincible….hmmm so guess night will be as bright as diamond’s in the sky… J

and there….  tongue.gif That’s gotta count for something.

[all inpsired from frequency modulation]

Oh , 

Present Status :

Right now, about 12 windows are open at my 17” screen… 1 wnso, 5 cisco, 1 yahoo messenger, 2 microsoft, 3 online security forums, that’s all….at times preaching and other time backlash. My back is wanting bed mouth coffee and hands are still typing. Recently banned at one forum for giving unsecure advice so let it be 12 windows.

Ambition :

Just as long as me is  phreek, don’t have higher expectation You don’t have to be mastered on something when you know your mind. So far wanna be good housekeeper, start from my room, and undust my computer and books lying in the floor.

Last Word :

Learn.....learn...and learn....after that it makes you different when you speak.

Really :.

Amen

64694[/snapback]

Good profile. Keep on learning (Don't take negatively).

Good profile. Keep on learning (Don't take negatively).

67150[/snapback]

Nice satire yogesh smile.gif keep on learning, I am doing too. It inspired me but I am not in computers. Whatever, I have a problem in my computer now.

impressive..............

Sameer....