Sign in to follow this  
Nightmare

Common All Nepalis in China

My dear Wnso users

Namaskar

from the table of love , respect and with warm spirit .............

I am Bipin Adhikari reading MBBS in China(henan). In China alot of Nepalese students are reading MBBS, the most challengin subjects for the future aspects.So after completing the program of MBBS in China the problem will be common in Nepal. So They will not refer individually to us , but will refer where have u done MBBS so we should be united in a same thread to face the problems and solve it , as the answer will be common "I have done MBBS in China " so at that time we should have some kind of united spirit to face and give comfort to the nepalese student reading in China

So I call for every nepalese student reading in China to unite and be in touch with each other

plz reply me as soon as possible to make a single thread-not.So while replying plz refer with the topic and the colleges u are now reading in...............

Bipin

XXMC

henan

China

That's a very fine approach Bipin...hope more friends will come up.

What matters is our knowledge and skill..no matter where u are from,if u r at best in your subject u will get the opportunity to serve.

Dear manoj

Thats a cool message ..... We are all in a single thread to face the problems in Nepal. As we have the common answer of question.

So Thanks for joining the subject ... I also hope more and more students come with this topic ..

Bipin

XXMC henan,

china

The idea u have put forward is really wonderful ,Mr.Nightmare.Though I am not studying in China,yet I support ur view that the Nepalese students studying MBBS there might face problems when they will return back to Nepal.I have half dozen of friends studying MBBS in China .I would like to join this thread to make a strong union who can face this upcoming challange .They don know about WNSO ,though I have told them many times.I have to convince them to join WNSO to make the problem easy.

Thanx u all.

Dear rockyparajuli ji

namskar

yo topic ma enter gareko ma

bastavma tyo sars chahin Hongkong bata suru bhayeko ho . Most of the Chinese people visit Hongkong for different purposes . So Some of the Chinese in the way back to China brought SARS to China regarding some parts of China. The SARS affected Places are Goungzhou and nearer to those area just like Quanxi are also affected , so it is fearful situation in those areas. Two of the people who came from Homgkong with SARS are died already in China.

So may be in those area medical colleges and institues are closed, But to my area it is very from those area so there is no problem of SARS. So as a whole affected area's colleges are closed thats right but most of the colleges are running with smoothness and as usual

Love united ji

Namaskar !!!

I am very glad to receive yor support and yor approach..

Pleaase bind all thsoe yor frens reading in China in a useful and meaningful ways to join this program as we are lacking Chinese frens , along with Please tell them to collect the informations of China and post to info@wnso.org

Love united ji Again Thank u for yor kind support

Dear Bipin, sudan, monoj and rokyparajuli jee,

Good dispute !

It's good to be united globalwise.. After all we all are multifarious of fingures of a hand. "United we stand and divided we fall" is a well known proverb. We have to be very much adamant to implement anything together.

Edited by Pokhrel

Hi Bipin,

Nice to know about you. The view you have expressed here is certainly brilliant. And your step towards uniting Nepalese Students in China is very good for future. Hope friends from china will join this thread to show their unity.

Bipin ji,

It was very good step by you. Hope, all Nepalese friends from China will join Chautari soon and we will have good maority. We are eagerly waiting to see friends from China. Thank you Bipin ji for your this great effort.