admin

WNSO International Committee

I am pleased to announce formation of WNSO International Committee as follow:

1. Dr. Ramji Bhandari - Japan (President)

2. Chakra Balayar - Korea (Vice-President)

3. Benktesh Sharma - USA (General Secretary)

4. Bharat Thapa - UK (Vice General Secretary)

5. Dr Sunil Joshi - Nepal (Member)

6. Ujjwal Tuladhar - Georgia (Member)

7. Dibyesh Giri - India (Member)

8. Suman (Emajor) - China (Member)

9. Vacant - (Anyone interested to join International Committee please apply for this position highlighing that what plan do you have to make WNSO better.

Thanks.

Congratulation to Mr. Bhandari for being President of Internation Co-ordination Committee. I am so glad to be in team and hope we will be able to turn some unfolded issues in the days ahead.

cheers, friends

Thank you very much for choosing me to serve as President of International Committee. I will try with my utmost efforts to take WNSO a lead. I wish to have your cooperation, inspiration and enthusiasm.

Thanks a lot.

Ramji

I am glad to be a part of the team.

thanks

I am proud to see Ramji Bhandari as WNSO ICC president and Benktesh Sharma as its General Secretary. Similarly, I am proud to see all creative and intellectual members in ICC. I believe, without doubt, this is a perfect world cup winning team.

And, of course, I am privileged to be part of it.

I wish to congratulate all the Team members.

congratulations to WNSO international committee and president Dr. Ramji Bhandari - Japan .

Ok, I am applying for that vacant post. I am Chamatkaribaba, Dahal, Rajib from India Hyderbad. I am studying Law. regarding contributions, I was vocal at some point to revive all the International Chapters and various members criticized about it/about me. I was particularly referring to the WNSO Indian sites which has not been prepared yet, unfortunately, and in general, updating the informations regularly to give the true account of educational news. This is pertinent to give true information as far as possible and available because it the site which promises to do so, tries to help the Students around the world to get connected and to share information. I have contributed in Research Study section and in Talking Point. I have helped other Nepalese students here in Hyderabad to get joined in wnso and I am very glad to see that one of such member to whom i encouraged to join wnso has occupied the seat of WNSO international committee member Chair. I hope he, and the entire Committee will succeed to achieve the maximum goals that WNSO has set.

Please Be considered this post as an application for the post that is available and let me know if any formal procedure/applications be forwarded there and regarding the responsibilities and duties of a member.

Admin can mail me if it wish @ 1whocandie4u@gmail.com