#1 southern

southern

WNSO Soccer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 27 February 2005 - 06:19 PM

Hi all,

I have alll the basic knowledge in computing.I did my A-Level in computer and have little knowledge of everything in computing. Now I am very much interested in hacking. Can anyone pls provide me necessary information in foundation?

in advance, Thanks .

#2 Limitation//Moon

Limitation//Moon

Advanced Honourable Member

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,810 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 02:01 PM

Start ethic here

You will probably don't want to begin,when you know the way. Hacking itself is not for the fun, It's for the professional. We insist you not to ask such question,but to ask how to learn the basics before, You might want to learn the operating systems (inside-out)as to start with,Learn internet protocols and programming languages.

It will be a big waste of time if you are not in a security related education and fields. We don't want to give you more examples because you might not even be qualified for the basic of that, Just going to yahoo or being able to sign in hotmail, is not where you can think about hack, In fact it is very respected word in the fast moving information age.

However, If you want to begin, We like you to wake up everymorning and visit this site.

#3 Triene

Triene

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 02:01 PM

Instant hacking enjoy

http://www.hetland.o...ant-hacking.php

How to become a hacker enjoy

http://www.catb.org/...cker-howto.html

ciao

#4 southern

southern

WNSO Soccer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 10:56 AM

Thankyou Negative phreek and matrixrose. I have no worries with link, I can get the websites in search engine. But I want to know more from the experienced person if there are anyone,thank you.

#5 Triene

Triene

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 11:24 AM

The only way to ethically do this is to set up a test lab. You can do this with friends, you know - make it a fun challenge....stick some machines in a VPN that you and your buddies have access to...and spend time building, hardening, and attempting to crack systems. If you're doing it to learn how to do it, then that's not ethical (well, after the point that you start applying it unethically, anyway.) If you're doing it with an eye towards defending against this sort of thing, well, great. There you go.

I recommend you rent this movie..u too can check the trailer.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0244244/

It's a superb reference.

Edited by MatrixRose, 03 March 2005 - 11:32 AM.

#6 Limitation//Moon

Limitation//Moon

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,810 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 01:20 PM

QUOTE(southern @ Mar 3 2005, 10:56 AM)
But I want to know more from the experienced person if there are anyone,thank you.

View Post

We don't want explain you cuz you don't even know how to ask...Therefore we insist you that we will not tell you.Nomatter how many times you come. Let me just light you some of the experience I had.

Okay,I'd like to inject some of my experiences with the underground world of some hacking, now I dont claim to be a hacker ( I was never one). I think that you can never call yourself a hacker, although be it in some cases you can. All that is debatable. I will tell you that the worst question in the world is "How do I hack?". In my personal oppinion being a security advisor has got to be one of the worst security related jobs out there. why? one small team of advisors with very good skills going up against a whole generation is just asking for trouble, in other words, your screw up once and your fired. Need I say more? Now that, You don't even belong to this business I guess,

Do yourself a favour paly some wargame to learn It is FREE, but even there , YOU WILL PAIN YOUR OWN ASS BADLY

Just to break somebody's wninows is as easy as preparing cake....No system on earth is completey secure, all be it that its never been broken into doesnt mean its 100% safe. Now if you want to learn how to "hack" then you have to decide if your really into it on that level.....I personally have given it my all because its something that I love to do.

It will require alot of time, dont expect to become a "uberhacker" next friday, next month of next year.Hey, not even in 5years....if you don't have dedication. Ive been learning for about 3 years and I have a very very long way to go. Yes programming is a very much needed skill, understanding the logic and understanding what makes and OS tick. ANY hacker out there will tell you this, and I will tell you. READ READ READ! READ,READ READ READ! READ,READ READ READ! READ,READ READ READ! READ ...every single text file you can get your hands on, you may not understand everything but late you might.

some good sites are
textfiles.com ,
neworder.box.sk ,
code.box.sk
blacksun.box.sk ,
tlsecurity.net
and there are a ton of others.

You cat become a hacker just for the fame, actually there is no fame. If you do get fame, then you've been caught, and so called "hackers" that get caught and usually newbie or script kiddies that just want to say they did it. If you've never programmed I dont suggest you start with C++ , beacuase its just a pain in the ass if you've never programmed before. I would reccommend python of php, or even perl to start with...NOT VB!.... dont start with something that isnt portable, or made by microsoft, vb teaches bad habbits and you just sucks like IDIOTS! . I gave you link above for war games.

So if you've got a few years to the rest of your life to make the commitment, then have fun! Otherewise it's not for you!

However, learn everything about your own system (if it be windows) before you go trailing off into unix, after all windows is the most widely most hacked servers. http://www.alldas.de they archive defaced websites and windows is by far the mose insecure, see for yourself. so a very good understanding of windows first will be a good start,

Then, You will be welcomed to the club

I mean after that You will want to learn.

Internet protocols , such as IP,TCP,UDP,FTP,HTTP, and almost every aspect about that.Then you will want to write a program for router smile.gif . I am telling you it all need a patience and interest, without it you will never....never...learn, it's guaranteed.

Edited by Limitation//Moon, 03 March 2005 - 01:21 PM.

#7 invincible gurl

invincible gurl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 04:41 PM

Ohhh!! it's threatning negative, smile.gif I just read,albeit, you love animal more than human. I just get hot off to read this post, No hacking is not my business smile.gif
It always *amazes** me how some people can be so fanatically loyal to a concept or thing that any critical thought or observation is veiwed as a personal hatred in the same vein as if you were not caring,brother, lover, sister, or even mother !!! Let us all come together for *LOVE** invincible gurl (made in snow)

#8 southern

southern

WNSO Soccer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 01:23 AM

Thanks, negative but i gave up I will take it as a hobby only sad.gif. I will make it one day.

#9 Gadbad Ghotala

Gadbad Ghotala

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 06:07 AM

I used MacStumbler when wardriving, and I want to be able to get into some WiFi networkds in my area. Is there a app or something I can run on OSX that will plug in passwords or find a back door into the private networks that novice users set up with their low end routers?

I don't like blocked access.....

Thanks
Ghotala

#10 Limitation//Moon

Limitation//Moon

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,810 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 07:24 AM

QUOTE(Gadbad Ghotala @ Mar 17 2005, 06:07 AM)
I don't like blocked access.....

Thanks
Ghotala

View Post

whether you choose to like it or not, You have to live with it. I am surprised you want to get into other's network and using OSX. hmmmm You have stepped back at the first attemp. Low end router has nothing to do with the authentication method. wi-fi authentication method comes these days are much more sophisticated. It's not like using laptops at airport.

Novice users cannot play with the authentication and authorisation method to open the door for you. The default router setting will protect novice users from novice crackers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users