#1 BS

BS

General Secretary - WNSO International Co-ordination Committee

• ICC
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 10:18 PM

fellows,
I would like to ask you if anybody is here who is studying/associated with Roehampton University in London.

#2 yogesh

yogesh

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 10:28 AM

QUOTE (BS @ Jun 4 2008, 11:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
fellows,
I would like to ask you if anybody is here who is studying/associated with Roehampton University in London.

I know two teaching staff there. In fact I am not in touch with them since last 3 year. Might have moved to another university. What do you need from there? I wil try to find out.
God is that indefinable something which we all feel but which we do not know. To me God is Truth and Love, ethics and morality. Even the atheism of the atheist is god. From Gandhi Speaks.

#3 BS

BS

General Secretary - WNSO International Co-ordination Committee

• ICC
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 12:06 PM

Yogesh jee,
Thanks for the reply. I have plan to visit that university for a week during the last week of this month. So, was curious to find about that. Also, I wanted to ask some travel realated suggestion, which any body from London can do that.

Thanks.

#4 yogesh

yogesh

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 12:47 PM

I don't think any Nepalese are studying or working there. I think people I know already moved to another UNiversity as their e-mail bounced back to me. For travel, anybody of us will be able to give you hand though I am 200 miles away from the place you are coming. If you have time and want to visit north of England (Sheffield) you are welcomed to come and stay with us. Megabus offers tickets for 1 from London to Sheffield, which is 4 hour journey.

God is that indefinable something which we all feel but which we do not know. To me God is Truth and Love, ethics and morality. Even the atheism of the atheist is god. From Gandhi Speaks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users