Sign in to follow this  
stevemsut

NEPALI SPEAKERS REQUIRED

Hi - we are based in Sheffield (Yorkshire) or London UK.

We urgently need TWO native speakers of Nepali to record a short script. No previous experience required but a clear, fluent reading voice is necessary.

Please call Steve on 0114 272 3772.

Many thanks

Steve

i can speak fluent nepali...and am in sheffield! do we get paid??!!

71223[/snapback]

That was my question, Do we get paid ? I will travel all the way from london cool.gif

71226[/snapback]

in your case think they might have to cover travel costs too...as well as travelling time...and the actual reading...you'd be loaded. maukha ma hannai paryo hoina! Edited by distant_memory

That was my question, Do we get paid ? I will travel all the way from london cool.gif

71226[/snapback]

in your case think they might have to cover travel costs too...as well as travelling time...and the actual reading...you'd be loaded. maukha ma hannai paryo hoina!

71227[/snapback]

mauka ma kina chodne ? steve mate, If any chances, reply us, I can take a coach to sheffield, less expenses cool.gif Is that movie script or news script ?

mauka ma kina chodne ? steve mate, If any chances, reply us, I can take a coach to sheffield, less expenses cool.gif Is that movie script or news script ?

71228[/snapback]

you can catch the bus that travels to sheffield for £1...the journey will be VERY long though! Edited by distant_memory

71228[/snapback]

you can catch the bus that travels to sheffield for £1...the journey will be VERY long though!

71231[/snapback]

Can't believe that, London local buses costs £1.20 to cover 5 minutes walk.

you can catch the bus that travels to sheffield for £1...the journey will be VERY long though!

71231[/snapback]

Can't believe that, London local buses costs £1.20 to cover 5 minutes walk.

71234[/snapback]

MEGABUS

Megabus offer a basic service on some journeys to/from the following cities (as at December 2004):

Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bournemouth, Brighton, Bristol, Cardiff, Cheltenham, Chesterfield, Dundee, Edinburgh, Exeter, Glasgow, Gloucester, Inverness, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Milton Keynes, Newcastle, Oxford, Perth, Plymouth, Portsmouth, Ringwood, Scotch Corner, Sheffield, Swansea, Swindon

A limited number of tickets on each bus are available at £1. The cost rises as more people book seats and as the date of travel gets closer.

Tickets can be booked starting about 6 weeks before the date of travel.

The cost of a return journey is the sum of the costs of the two single journeys. There is a small booking charge.

In London, services leave from the Greenline Coach Station (map: it is on Bulleid Way, at the corner of Elizabeth Bridge; the nearest Tube or train station is Victoria)

Note that there are no toilets or luggage storage areas on Megabus services.

For more details and to book tickets, see: http://www.megabus.com

Hi - we are based in Sheffield (Yorkshire) or London UK.

We urgently need TWO native speakers of Nepali to record a short script. No previous experience required but a clear, fluent reading voice is necessary.

Please call Steve on 0114 272 3772.

Many thanks

Steve

71217[/snapback]

i'm ready to do totally free........ mail me........ smile.gif