David RN

Accomodation, Brisbane, Australia

Hi

My name is David and I live in Brisbane, Australia along with my wife of 11 years, neither of us are Nepalese, I was born in Australia I am 43 and my wife is Filipino she is 37. I am a registered nurse and have many Nepalese friends and my wife and I sponsor a child in Nepal...so I guess we have a Neplaese connection, which is nice. Anyway, we live in a nice house in Brisbane, which has spare rooms.....we would like to offer a room to a Nepalese...clean carpeted room with own shower and toilet and use of all things in the house..ie cooking, television, internet etc etc. We have two dogs which are friendly....so...what are we looking for...

- female (my wife would like a companion, nice for her to chat)

- non - smoker

- clean tidy person

Please genuine enquiries only, Brisbane is a lovely city and many Nepalese here, my wife and I will do our best to help settle here. Our house is approximately 17kms from city centre, not that close to public transport but within walking distance. So if you want to come to Australia seems to be alot of nurses coming from Nepal, so perhpaps this may be of interest for a nurse but it doesn't matter if you are not. And this is good opportunity to live with a couple and not a crowded house with 12 people living in it. So if interested please PM

Regards

David

Edited by David RN

Hello

Mr. David

I am Nepali student I have applied for Hairdressing course in Brisbane with my Husband, coming soon I will be there, I will be happy to get chance to stay in your sweet house,but what to do ? we couldnot affort to stay in your house,we should stay in group with our friends by sharing room.we cant get Job over there, so its very hard to arrange ,but also we will struggle for our better future.,

Hello

Mr. David

I am Nepali student I have applied for Hairdressing course in Brisbane with my Husband, coming soon I will be there, I will be happy to get chance to stay in your sweet house,but what to do ? we couldnot affort to stay in your house,we should stay in group with our friends by sharing room.we cant get Job over there, so its very hard to arrange ,but also we will struggle for our better future.,

Hi Sony

I have mailed you

Regards

David

Offer is still open....and I meant to say the location of our house here in Brisbane would suit Southbank TAFE student Logan TAFE is too far away.

David

Hi

There has been some interest shown in my original post..thanks for that...but!!!....please be aware my wife and I as per my original post have asked for a single female....this will not be negotiable...we cannot afford to support a couple..we are a married couple and having another couple with us will be difficult for us...please respect this..we do hope there is a single female student we can help come to Australia and start a new life here with my wife and I, we would love you like a daughter.

Thankyou

David