Sign in to follow this  
Maun

Maun

This is a picture of me (atleast I think so) just to give you an idea what kinda biped you are dealing with. Well, what else to say about myself ... sacho kura bhanam bhani tapai harule patyaunu hunna, ani dhantna malai aaudaina ... all I could say about myself is that I am a very GOOD and decent BOY ... this message will self-destroy in 5, 4, 3 .... minute tongue.gif

QUOTE (Maun @ Nov 19 2003, 01:28 AM)
about myself is that I am a very GOOD and decent BOY

Only one! Why you didn't post more pictures? Post more please! Line marengi ladkiyan..... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by Aayesha

QUOTE (Aayesha)
Post more please! Line marengi ladkiyan.

Mademoiselle Aayesha, you sounded very encouraging at the same time dangerous, too tongue.gif What if somebody tries to kidnap me ... he he he ... Thought no more picture but didn't want to disappoint you so here you go ... now say no more biggrin.gif

QUOTE (thirdpole)
maun, why don' t you add more saying you are in chennai, finish mba recently, blah blah huh?

Monsieur 3rdPole, I too thought many times over this beautiful rotten idea but never bothered to post it here thinking that there is not a single soul out there who's gonna bear to read such a pap ... ani ali ali jo thiyo bhanni kura haru tyo tapaile bhani haldinu bho for which I'm very great-FOOL to you tongue.gif

rs.......rs...........rs..... i never guessed that.

Now I can understand why you supported Bipana in that discussion..... OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! In WNSO, sunpani charkana parne bhako ta hoina..

rs.......rs...........rs..... i never guessed that.
Now I can understand why you supported Bipana in that discussion..... OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

now i am completely lost.... rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif what post are u talking about? may be if u include the link of that post, it might give me a clue.