SCHEME OF POST – MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR STUDENTS BELONGING TO THE MINORITY COMMUNITIES.
Applications are invited from the students belonging to the minority communities notified by the Central Government pursuing higher education, from class XI upto Ph. D in Government recognised private school / college / institute in including technical / vocational courses of Industrial Training Institutes / Industrial Training centre (affiliated with NCVT) of class XI & XII level and the courses other than covered under merit-cum means based scholarship scheme (list appended) post-metric scholarship to be awarded by the Ministry of Minority affairs, Government of India. Application in the prescribed format given at the end of the advertisement shall be submitted by the student to the Secretary, Department of Higher and Technical Education ,Mantralaya ,Mumbai -through the Head of the school/college/institute being attended by the student, latest by 15.08.2009
The objective of the scheme is to award scholarship to the meritorious students belonging to economically weaker sections of minority communities to enable them to pursue higher education from class XI to Ph.D. technical / vocational courses for enhancing their employability.
The scholarship is to be awarded for studies in India only.
Conditions for scholarship:
(1) To be eligible, students should have not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination.
(2) The annual income, from all sources, of the student' parent or guardian should not exceed Rs. 2 Lakh. Students from BPL families, having the lowest income shall be given preference in the ascending order.
(3) A scholarship holder under this scheme will not avail of any other scholarship / stipend for pursuing the same course.
(4) Scholarships will not be given to more than two student in a family.
(5) 30% of scholarships will be earmarked for girl students. In case girl students are not available then the scholarships earmarked for them will be awarded to eligible boy students.
(6) Maintenance allowances will be credited to the student's bank account.
Under graduate and post graduate levels technical and professional courses under merit cum means based scholarship scheme.
Engineering & Technology Courses (B. Tech /B.E./M. Tech.)
(1) Aeronautical Engineering (AE)
(2) Agricultural Engineering (AG)
(3) Automobile Engineering (AUE)
(4) Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (AET)
(5) Automation and Robotics (ARE)
(6) Bio-Medical Engineering (BME)
(7) Bio-Technology (BT)
(8) Ceramic Engineering/Technology (CT)
(9) Chemical Engineering (CH)
(10) Civil Engineering (CE)
(11) Computer Science and Engineering (CS)
(12) Electrical Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE)
(13) Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
(14) Environmental Engineering (ENE)
(15) Food Technology (FT)
(16) Industrial Engineering and Management (TEM)
(17) Information Technology (IT)
(18) Instrumentation and Control Engineering (ICE)
(19) Leather Technology (LT)
(20) Marine Engineering (MRE)
(21) Materials Science & Technology (MST)
(22) Metallurgical Engineering (MT)
(23) Mechanical Engineering (ME)
(24) Mining Engineering (MN)
(25) Oil & Paint Technology (OPT)
(26) Polymer Science and Rubber Technology (TXT)
(27) Printing Technology (PT)
(28) Production Engineering (PE)
(29) Pule & paper Technology (PPT)
(30) Sugar Technology (ST)
(31) Textile Engineering/Technology (TXT)
(32) Transportation Engineering (TE)
Post graduate diploma in cement technology
(Fashion Technology (Degree from National Institute of Fashion Technology))
(1) B. F. Tech (Design) Fashion Design, Leather Design, Accessory Design, Textile Design, Knitwear Design, Fashion Communication.
(2) B.F. Tech. (Apparel Production)
(3) Me. F. Tech: Management, Apparel Production, Design Space.
(1) Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM),
(2) Post Graduate Certificate in Management (PGCM)
(3) Executive post Graduate Diploma in Management (Exec-PGDM)
(4) Master in Business Administration (MBA)
(1) B. Pharmacy
(2) M. Pharmacy (PH)
Architecture & Town Planning
(Under Graduate and post graduate level course only)
(1) Architecture (AR)
(2) Interior Design (ID)
(3) Building Construction Technology (BCT),
(4) Planning (PL)
Hotel Management & Catering Technology
(Under Graduate and post graduate level only)
(1) Hotel management & Catering Technology (HMCT)
Applied Arts & Crafts
(Under Graduate and post graduate level courses only)
(1) Applied Arts & Product Design (APD)
(2) Fine Arts /applied Arts/Fine & Applied Arts (FA/AA/FAA)
(3) Fashion & Appeared Design (FAD)
(1) Master in Computer Application (MCA)
Design (Degree form National Institute of Design, Ahamdabad)
(1) Graduate diploma in design
(2) Post graduate diploma programme in design
Medical & Para Medical courses
(2) Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS)
(3) Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery (BUMS)
(4) Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery
(5) Post Graduate courses
(6) Bachelor of Physical Therapy (BPT)
(7) Master of Physical Therapy (MPT)
(8) Bachelor of occupational Therapy ()BOT)
(9) Master of occupational Therapy (MOT)
(11)M. Sc. Nursing
Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry
(1) B.VSc.& A.H. (Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry)
(2) PG courses
Chartered Accountancy/Institute of Cost and Work Accountancy / Company Secretary
(1) CA (Chartered Accountancy)
(2) ICWA ( Institute of Cost and Work Accountancy)
(3) Cs ( Company Secretary)
For more details and Application Format visit : http://dirhe.org.in/
MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR STUDENTS BELONGING TO THE MINORITY COMMUNITIES.
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users