1. Dr. Sunil Kumar Joshi - President
2. Dinesh Thapa - Vice President
3. Jagannath Kharel - Secretary
4. K.B. Roka - Treasurer
5. Nitesh Shrestha - Member
6. Manish Jha - Member
7. Sher Bahadur Rawal - Member
8. Chakra Balayar - Member (Invited)
9. Bharat Thapa - Member (Invited)
And, the process of registration has already taken momentum. The committee has almost finished the task of registration (got the permission from Kathmandu District Development Committee and now the CDO office of Kathmandu has asked Kathmandu District Police office to report the activity and alignment of all the members. Most probably, they will send the report within this week and then, THE WNSO-NEPAL will get legal status as non-profitable organization.
We will soon publish the constituion and all the related works in detail.
NOTE : on the basis of mail got from WNSO-NEPAL secretary.
Edited by admin, 30 June 2006 - 02:43 PM.