#11 vin22

vin22

V-victory

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 05:03 PM

QUOTE(chamatkaribaba @ Feb 4 2006, 03:35 PM) View Post

I do not think Vin22 will have any headache if we talk politics here.........It was my demand long time back and somebody answered in the same fashion............R u people who suggest us to go to other sites have been appointed by Wnso as spoke-person or What? It should not be anybody's illusion that we talk politics here because of lack of forum.I think everybody knows that there are more viable and vibrant forums than WNSO to talk but we talk here because we love WNSO......Please refrain from suggesting what to do and what not if our discussion directly does not infringe your personal life, liberty and long-chersished freedom.If it does violate, let us know how............

ye chamatkari baba,tesari narisamna bhaneko......kasto kuro nabujya.....
Visit this kool site at http://forum.nepalihippo.com

#12 chamatkaribaba

chamatkaribaba

ICC Member

• ICC
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 06:54 PM

There is nothing to be angry vin22 but is ridiculuous sometimes to listen to the suggestions by those who will be least affected by our discussion here. Not directed to u but "Hami le yaha politics ko barema kura garda Kasaika babu ko aallu bari ma ta daudiyeka chhainauni ho"
Theft!
Theft!
And Theft!
No one is safe anywhere,
Thieves are rampant everywhere
Light is stolen,
Dreams are stolen,
Faith is stolen,
Mud is stolen,
Love is stolen,
Life and death are stolen
Alas! What can you expect from others,
When God himself is a thief?
In "Indra Jatra" by Dinesh Adhikary, Sajha Prakashan, 2051 B.S

#13 dipeshmnm

dipeshmnm

http://nepaleseteacher.org/

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 08:46 AM

I do not think Vin22 will have any headache if we talk politics here.........It was my demand long time back and somebody answered in the same fashion............R u people who suggest us to go to other sites have been appointed by Wnso as spoke-person or What? It should not be anybody's illusion that we talk politics here because of lack of forum.I think everybody knows that there are more viable and vibrant forums than WNSO to talk but we talk here because we love WNSO......Please refrain from suggesting what to do and what not if our discussion directly does not infringe your personal life, liberty and long-chersished freedom.If it does violate, let us know how............

yes indeed WNSO Chautari is of everything

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users