#11 GNOME

GNOME

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 07:10 AM

"Help.... the Titanic is going to be drowned...."

Everybody in the ship is shouting, crying, running or praying to God... Just then a Italian asks the nearby Sardarji in the ship.

Italian : How far is land, from here ?

Sardarji : Two miles ..

Italian : Only two miles, Then why are these fools making noise. I have got the experience of swimming even more.

The Italian jumps off the ship into the sea and comes up to the layer to ask something again.

Italian : Just tell me which side, is land two miles from here ?

Sardarji : Downwards ... 

#12 GNOME

GNOME

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 07:21 AM

Once one sardar and one pathan were traveling in one train.

Sardar was trying to open his suitcase to take out his night dress. But he was unable to open it. Pathan came and opened the suitcase & said " Pathan Sher ka bachcha hai" and went off .

After an hour sardar was busy in opening his lunch box. But he could not opened it. Pathan came, opened the box & said "Pathan Sher ka bachcha hai" and went off .

After some time sardar was trying to open door of toilet but he couldn't . Again Pathan came and opened it with one kick and said " Pathan Sher ka bachcha hai"

This time sardar was to angry he asked pathan "oye muzhe ek gal bata, teri ma junge gayi thi ya sher tere ghar aaya tha?" and went off. 

#13 GNOME

GNOME

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 07:26 AM

One day sardar ji was wearing one green and one red sock with half pant. On the way home he met one of his friends.

The friend asked him why he was wearing two different socks ? The sardarji told him"kya kahen kal dukan dar ne thag liya eisa hi ek pair ghar me bhi hain."

#14 GNOME

GNOME

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 07:39 AM

One day a sardarjee entered my provision store and asked for a packet of butter. He was handed over with the packet which had the caption cholestrol free written on it.

He paid for the butter and was handed over the butter He waited for sometime. On asking him what else he wanted, he replied " don't think I will get fooled by you shopkeepers, please hand over the cholestrol which the company offered free with purchase of this pack". 

#15 Rainka_Shivani

Rainka_Shivani

Advanced Honourable Member

• Respected Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,531 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 07:48 AM

One day a sardar said to Lalupate broda, ' mai kittha'.

The lalupate broda replied, ' tra kittha nai hos ni ta'. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
We can no longer have everything we want, we can be more than we imagined....!!

#16 GNOME

GNOME

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 09:42 AM

Letter from Sardarji leading Y2k Project

Dear Sir,

Our staff has completed the 18 months of work on time and on budget. We have gone through everyline of code in every program in every system. We have analyzed all databases, all data files, including backups and historic archives, and modified all data to reflect the change.

We are proud to report that we have completed the "Y-to-K" date change mission, and have now implemented all changes to all programs and all data to reflect your new standards:
Januark, Februark, March, April, Mak, June, Julk, August, September, October, November, December.
As well as: Sundak, Mondak, Tuesdak, Wednesdak,Thursdak, Fridak, Saturdak

I trust that this is satisfactory, because to be honest, none of this "Y to K" problem has made any sense to me. But I understand it is a global problem, and our team is glad to help in any way possible.

And what does the year 2000 have to do with it? Speaking of which, what do you think we ought to do next year when the two digit year rolls over from 99 to 00? We'll await your direction.

Very Sincerely,
Santa Singh,
Y-to-K Project leader. 

#17 GNOME

GNOME

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 09:50 AM

Sardar Gurbachan Singh is appearing for his University final examination. He takes his seat in the examination hall, stares at the question paper for five minutes, and then in a fit of inspiration takes his shoes off and throws them out of the window. He then removes his turban and throws it away as well. His shirt, pant, socks and watch follow suit.

The invigilator, alarmed, approaches him and asks what is going on. "Oye, I am only following the instructions yaar," he says, "it says here, 'answer the following questions in Brief'."

#18 GNOME

GNOME

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 01:58 AM

Man: Sardarji where were u born?
Sardarji: Punjab.
Man: which part.
Sardar: oye part part kya kar raha hai, whole body is born in punjab".

#19 GNOME

GNOME

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 01:58 AM

Why did Sardar cut the sides of the capsule before taking it? Guess what...
To avoid side effect!!!

#20 GNOME

GNOME

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 01:59 AM

Lawyer to Sardar: Gita pe haath laga kar kaho ke
Sardar :yeh kya, sita pe haath lagaya to court me bulaiya. ab fir gita pe haath.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users