243 replies to this topic

#21 newapasa

newapasa

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 05 November 2003 - 07:23 AM

U.S and Iraq were in war. The U.S. spies were caught while they were trying to find out the weapons of mass destructions. They were going to be executed by the Iraqi soldiers. They knew that Iraqi people are afraid of the natural disasters.
There came the turn of first white man. One Iraqi soldier targeted his gun straigt to him. He shouted "FLOOD". All the Iraqi soldier ran away. He escaped.

There came the trun of the second white man. Again one soldier pull his gun out. He cried "EARTHQUAKE". Same case happened. He also escaped.

The last person's turn. He stood up patiently. He was in delima, that what to say....what to say....When the soldier pull his gun out, at the very same time, He shouted"fire!"

Edited by newapasa, 05 November 2003 - 07:25 AM.

Thought is free.

#22 newapasa

newapasa

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 05 November 2003 - 07:34 AM

Dear Dad,
$chool i$ really great. I am making lot$ of friend$ and $tudying very hard. With all my $tuff, I $imply can't think of anything I need, $o if you would like, you can ju$t $end me a card, a$ I would love to hear from you.
Love,
Your $on

The Reply:

Dear Son,
I kNOw that astroNOmy, ecoNOmics, and oceaNOgraphy are eNOugh to keep even an hoNOr student busy. Do NOt forget that the pursuit of kNOwledge is a NOble task, and you can never study eNOugh.
Dad

Thought is free.

#23 devenmhrj

devenmhrj

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 November 2003 - 04:52 PM

Dear Dad,
$chool i$ really great. I am making lot$ of friend$ and $tudying very hard. With all my $tuff, I $imply can't think of anything I need, $o if you would like, you can ju$t $end me a card, a$ I would love to hear from you.
Love,
Your $on

The Reply:

Dear Son,
I kNOw that astroNOmy, ecoNOmics, and oceaNOgraphy are eNOugh to keep even an hoNOr student busy. Do NOt forget that the pursuit of kNOwledge is a NOble task, and you can never study eNOugh.
Dad

laugh.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif chheegu joka pwaye syaka nhikala ka newa pasa biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

chheeta subhaya

#24 newapasa

newapasa

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 06 November 2003 - 07:48 AM

Yekyo: Yekyo: Dhanyawad ka devenmhrj pasa ta.

A man walks into a building and gets into the elevator. He presses the button for the fifth floor. At the second floor the most stunning woman he has ever seen gets into the elevator and leans seductively against the wall.

The man doesn't know where to look and starts to get very nervous. The woman begins to unbutton her blouse and throws it on the floor. She then takes off her bra and throws it on the floor. At this stage the guy is getting very nervous.

Then she says: "Make a woman out of me".

He unbuttons his shirt, throws it on the floor and replies, "Here, iron that."

Thought is free.

#25 Sirupate

Sirupate

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 10:29 AM

laugh.gif laugh.gif
Which day of the week do chickens hate most?
Fry-day.

A blind man is walking down the street with his seeing-eye dog. They come to a busy intersection, and the dog, ignoring the high volume of traffic zooming by on the street, leads the blind man right out into the thick of traffic. This is followed by the screech of tires and horns blaring as panicked drivers try desperately not to run the pair down.

The blind man and the dog finally reach the safety of the sidewalk on the other side of the street, and the blind man pulls a cookie out of his coat pocket, which he then offers to the dog.

A passerby, having observed the near fatal incident, can't control his amazement and says to the blind man, "Why on earth are you rewarding your dog with a cookie? He nearly got you killed!"

The blind man turns partially in his direction and replies, "To find out where his head is, so I can kick his butt." laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

#26 Sirupate

Sirupate

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts

Posted 09 November 2003 - 07:56 PM

A barber gave a haircut to a priest one day. The priest tried to pay for the haircut, but the barber refused, saying, "you do God's work." The next morning the barber found a dozen bibles at the door to his shop.

A policeman came to the barber for a haircut, and again the barber refused to pay, saying, "you protect the public." The next morning the barber found a dozen doughnuts at the door to his shop.

A lawyer came to the barber for a haircut, and again the barber refused payment, saying, "you serve the justice system." The next morning the barber found a dozen lawyers waiting for a free haircut. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

#27 jhilke

jhilke

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 11 November 2003 - 11:38 AM

Allare comes to visit his girl friend one day. He walks around inspecting her house. Suddenly Allare sees an expensive beautiful Chinese vase near a sofa. He looks into it, sees something there and putting his hand into it.
Allare :- Sweety, what is there?
His GF :- It is the ash of my grandfather.....

Allare pulls out his hand from the vase with a fear ... his GF continues :- My grandfather is lazy to bring the ashtray from the kitchen!.
Allare rolleyes.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

#28 jhilke

jhilke

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 11 November 2003 - 11:56 AM

Allare calls to his secretary:
- can you tell me, how much of zeros are in one million?
- Six.
He disconnects and tells his partner Okinawa:
- You see? Six zeros in one million! Thus, in two millions it is twelve. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

#29 jhilke

jhilke

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 11 November 2003 - 12:02 PM

A policeman stops a car and suggests an apparently drunken fellow to take a breath test. Okinawa blows, the thing shows: positive.
Okinawa protests, cries he is a teetotaler and that the instrument isn't working properly. He says his wife is also a teetotaler.
Okinawas's wife blows- again positive. Then he gives it to their little kid on the backseat- also positive!
The ashamed policeman lets them go.

They take off and Okinawa says to his wife: "And you kept telling me: don't give the kid any alcohol, don't give the kid any alcohol!! " laugh.gif laugh.gif

#30 DotCom

DotCom

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 11 November 2003 - 05:21 PM

A young man says to his girlfriend' father: " Well, I think that it is only the formality, but I have to ask your permittion to marry your daughter."

Who has told you, that it is "only the formality" ?! - responds the man in anger.

Gynaecologist...!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)