Sign in to follow this  
nabanit

WNSO,Bangladesh programme

We the members of wnso,Bangladesh have taken following Decision.Give us your view,which we can do for us.

1. To introduce wnso Bangladesh among all and to expand its network; first among the Nepalese student in Bangladesh and gradually other all interested.

2. To hold different programme on social welfare. As, Blood donation programs and dealing with related different programs in the context of Bangladesh

3. To hold different help programs for the newly coming Nepalese student to Bangladesh like teaching them bangle language and give them different guidelines especially in the context of Bangladesh

4. To uplift Nepalese culture by sharing it with all the Nepalese student and other all interested

5.To hold different sports programs among all the Nepalese students and other interested ,e.g. basket ball tournament going to be hold as soon as possible

6. To enrich literature and to introduce wnso, Bangladesh through media and arts program.

7. To celebrate different traditional programs ,feast and festival popular in Nepal and thus to introduce and uplift Nepalese traditional festivals.

8. To hold regular committee meeting on last Thursday of every month where all the committee members should be present.

These are the decision takenin the meeting of WNSO Bangladesh Held on 12/06/08

ya website is almost ready. we will get some advertisement on our website soon. new members are registering. we hope we will implement our new programme as soon as possible.we are not getting anyone to collect the document from kathmandu. if possible send us through airmail.

are u guys assisting in Application of nepalese students in bangladesh?

Also me and other students want detailed information in that website of WNSO Bangladesh!

ya website is almost ready. we will get some advertisement on our website soon. new members are registering. we hope we will implement our new programme as soon as possible.we are not getting anyone to collect the document from kathmandu. if possible send us through airmail.

Congratulation WNSO Bangladesh Team.

Nabanit G ! Can you please provide your postal address?We will try to find someone coming there or send documents (WNSO Bangladesh Membership Card, Receipts,Stamp ,WNSO Bangladesh flex banner ,WNSO T-shirts etc) by post or courier.Please PM Me or send email at wnsonepal@gmail.com.

Regards,

Being a part of failure, a WNSO India Team, I would like to say that it will be great if U guys can achieve or implement what u have decided. Wish You all the best. WNSO India is also crawling like a snail. Hope this will gain momentum in the future.

I want to know the reason of failure of wnso india, i think i will get some lesson from that and will not do any mistake. i am waiting 4 document from nepal.

Wnso bangladesh have organized in may/2008. so there is no any reason for worrying.If we will get support and proper guidence,we will achieve what we need.

Reason of failure is: not devoting much time by responsible members to make it grow, lack of enthusiasm to organise and discuss relevant topics, losing old and die- heart supporters, talking more by members than working, not being able to induct many new faces.

It is a 'constraint' in abroad. Try to overcome it.

Try to 'lit a candle' in extreme darkness, even though strong wind is blowing.

Edited by dipeshmnm